3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitiooz 05.06.20 02:21 pm

How to win the title of \"Each debt\" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Guys how or what to do to dominicci gusyami steel?
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Senile De Mentior 05.06.20

difficult question... dolgovtsev I was not able to make friends and I chose freedom, but I think:
1) Documents from the Jupiter plant to haul them
2) All found the CCP to drag them
3) Put the duty in the protection of the bunker scientists.
4) to Bring the CCP General Tachenko debt
5) have a squad Hobo (the one that ex-monolith) in debt.

PS At least use the mod the hurt Zone. It allows you to make friends with any group and much more.

V
Veselyy Kot 05.06.20

Morgan's PDA and General Tkachenko hand over the Magpie, to attach a group of monolith - I then gave achievement.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 1995 05.06.20

Terence said almost all but forgot one thing you need to give them Morgan's PDA And help to Pobiti Svoboda in this encounter

S
Senile De Mentior 05.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 1995
not - well I said all the found PDA to carry debt.

n
nikitiooz 05.06.20

Thank you guys so much

D
DartOreLLK 05.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 1995
And help to Pobiti Svoboda in this encounter

It is not necessary, you can just see from the side. And the achievement will still get it.

K
Kit90 05.06.20

hndiz freedom and honor concepts are different))
Terence, the issue is not complicated, just need to do everything in the name of the 1 groups, respectively, to drag-and-tell duty, then receive the title of friend of duty, the game passed without vskih masters and mods to make your life easier (only an improvement of NPK to butts beat) and everything 2 times no problem, there was another debt, I have another question if Morgan f*n save, is the storyline different? just play without cheats and do not want to put, say, who certainly covered the way it ought to.

T
The_good_Demon 05.06.20

Kit90, as far as I remember Morgan unsalvageable. And in that and in other case it will have to kill.

K
Kit90 05.06.20

The_good_Demon ATP for the answer, trying not anymore =)

I
III D 05.06.20

Morgana can be saved if the quest deal to take the owl.

V
VeerMan 05.06.20

I only monolith got it)

G
Gibrid Snorka 05.06.20

I have all the friends dolgovtsev (except for members) and no awards
P. S the Duty of taxis

U
Ultron_K 05.06.20

And what follows from this?

G
Gibrid Snorka 05.06.20

KPK tachenko and Morgan uttal further dolgovtsev become friends and the award was not given

U
Ultron_K 05.06.20

We still have monolith for them to give, then give

G
Gibrid Snorka 05.06.20

led

U
Ultron_K 05.06.20

You just read the beginning of the topic?Terence wrote: put the duty in the protection of the bunker scientists,the documents from Jupiter plant to haul them.

G
Gibrid Snorka 05.06.20

debt security has led the papers, but did not bring well bring

K
Kibervlad megagross 05.06.20

Each "Debt"
You have a lot of help grouping "Debt" and has gained credibility among its fighters and their friends. But do not forget that not all sympathetic to the "Debt".

Consequences:
Your relationship with a long improved. If You get into trouble, the soldiers of the "Debt" will try to come to your aid. Technician Nitrogen like "Debt", so I made You a discount.
Your relationship with "Freedom" has deteriorated. Hawaiian - trader sympathetic to "Freedom," raised the prices of their goods.

What you need to do?
Give PDA of Morgan, Tkachenko, documents from the factory, to take the Magpie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M
Morta 05.06.20

People, and is a friend of Freedom? And I in fact love freedom and duty not love. And I actually have dolgovtsev only 3 brow bar sitting :))) others are from my efforts with freedom :)))