3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigozerki 05.06.20 02:22 pm

Let me try the account (Diablo 3)

There is a rabid desire to play ,but the crisis in the country (the mother does not give money) ,can anyone have junk AK ,even without additions I will be glad to email in a PM)
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 05.06.20

If there is no money, then the games Blizzard you better not mess with. Will dotco or a fun game with tanks play.

T
TimKar 05.06.20

Yet what you give to try ?

_
_TEZ_ 05.06.20

Bigozerki
I could give, but suddenly you delete the Persians, or screw up with things. For example, legendary my disassemble, or throw.

F
Fallen Werewolf 05.06.20

There is an option) Draws the accounts will not be affected, but you will see characters Grifoni) On a single tracker lies pirates - nichrome does not work, but Persian to create and just take a walk you can))

B
Bigozerki 05.06.20

I noticed a mistake to try guys,but I can't fix ,constantly I got this error it turns out, thebad habit, so to write)

B
Bigozerki 05.06.20

FlyDoTrona
so it is true ,but I love stuff like Diablo and all free played ,only the third Diablo is not probyvali has never, wanted to touch that as a Yes)

r
risch574 05.06.20

Buy a guest key and try it, for example on the website plati issue price of 2.99 RUB.

The guest account allows you free to play until a battle with the king skeleton in act 1.
Please note that the owners of the guest account is not available for certain game functions. To remove the restrictions, please purchase the full version of the game.

B
Bigozerki 05.06.20

risch574
And that means guest that I will be able to do there what restrictions?_)

r
risch574 05.06.20

Bigozerki
The guest account allows you free to play until a battle with the king skeleton in act 1.
Please note that the owners of the guest account is not available for certain game functions. To remove the restrictions, please purchase the full version of the game.

B
Bigozerki 05.06.20

risch574
Is that so ,thanks for the advice)

_
_TEZ_ 05.06.20

Bigozerki
Free to try, download the trial version and game free the incentive Path of exile say not a bad clone of Diablo, with free.

B
Bigozerki 05.06.20

_TEZ_
In the RLP've been playing for a couple of years wanted to compare all veinat that the game is bad and worse PoE )

j
joker17031989 05.06.20

Bigozerki
torchlight is also Diablo 2 on the breakdown

_
_TEZ_ 05.06.20

Bigozerki
Diablo is worse than PoE? : ) Tin, Diablo as for me more energetic and not as tricky!

N
Nachaz 07.10.21

Bigozerki
find a job !! oh yes you are disabled!)