3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20 02:22 pm

Merchants with rare goods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is the game unique, in fact, merchants who sell rambling things:
1. Merchant, located in the elf camp South of the huts of the woodcutters under Novigrad. Relic sells steel swords under 3 runes.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 05.06.20

2. In Novigrad associated with it a quest for excuses from Hunters. There are rare recipes and White Seagull

S
Serega666 05.06.20

When clear of the village it sometimes a merchant who sells rare goods. I skellige on the way was released, there was a merchant and he has a lot of drawings of the armor I in the first pass, and found nothing.

[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20

Well elf merchant under Novigrad swords randomly, correspond to the level of the hero. Found similar merchants with silver swords or a thread of armor?

L
LittleJoke 05.06.20

Merchant-herbalist at the crematorium near Novigrad. Rare he doesn't have anything, but he buys things (all except quest, even arrows) for their full value. There are all sorts of batons with rusty swords 100 crowns, etc .

[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20

miha890
No, it's called the hut of the woodcutter, to the South of Novigrad.

[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20

Okay, since I started to dilute the topic all in a row, then add:
- Poor, is located in the South-West of Novigrad. Buying the whole garbage for expensive.
- The alchemist is in the crematorium to the North-East from Novigrad have... Oxentenko bridge (?). Sells components at a very cheap price, especially precious dust.

[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20

- To the North of the village of the Fangs, there is a deserted village if his release will be a merchant where you can buy random boots, pants and gloves. Not a relic of course, but quite rare. I don't know, maybe relic will be dropped.

[
[X-EcUt] 05.06.20

The game has a dealer more or less normal silver swords?

d
denis369 05.06.20

Pirat-AC3
where it is possible to start this quest with such a merchant, Novigrad is great, and I really need a dealer who can buy white tea