3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 05.06.20 02:22 pm

Impressions from the PTA (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Not gone as well as for honor.Only if for honor are optimized then the game can give not only the mafia but also qunatum break.The game greets us with a video from the developer or tester with such a sad face if it were forced 4 years to play the game.Liked the graphics settings,where each has a picture and how it affects the game.The gameplay itself is very boring and not interesting.Only the character editor liked it.
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
sangen 05.06.20

The game itself, it is not worth the money. A better division would be brought to mind.

R
Ramzes352 05.06.20

The game is excellent. I really liked it. BUT. Only if you play in co-op. And not randomly, but with friends. Then is a wild fan. And missions do not seem repetitive and the world is empty. It is designed for coop with friends. Without him it's boring rocks on parkari with a huge world and tons of quests. But in real life it reveals. Long time not so fun with friends. And just parali and tactics took place. Cool. Long ago, such projects were not.
If you have 3 of each and when you love co - op- the game is definitely worth purchasing. But if you're going to pass one, you get just farkray, which is not bad, but not as interesting.

E
EvgenyDMT 05.06.20

Pros:
Great graphics(grass,forest,bushes,no worse than in Witcher 3,if not better),great special effects,sound,realistic gun firing,ballistics,big world which is interesting to explore,like not the stupid AI.
Cons:
Poor optimization,the mouse control gives consolini,the drive is not a pleasure,but rather disgust(faster to reach that point and get out of it),control of the helicopter-all the crap,this isn't GTA 5 and even GTA 4,there's much worse,once flew on the controller and no more desire,even if the goal is 10km and more,it is better to drive.Frequent departures.
Overall,the game attracts,but if the normal optimizan not be delivered,then take only torrent I will.

u
u3epJlu 05.06.20

Well optimize will be delivered, this is a test. Another thing is that the gameplay is really boring. We went into the coop the whole campaign mode is available for a couple of hours. Without communication with colleagues by the way play does not make sense - otherwise everyone is doing what they want and it turns out the gunman, as a future soldier. The game reminded just cause, just smaller explosions (if desired). I think she is sooo prevented an open world, especially one that big. Only one province in size, probably with the whole Velen from the Witcher, and the whole province - forests and rocks, between which - small and large enemy posts. Expect more. But if there is any doubt, a team can take.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 05.06.20

For a comfortable game at maximum settings you need a graphics card with 6 GB onboard

T
Taljan 05.06.20

Played yesterday for a few hours. I like: stealth, shooting, Koop generally very best riding ( especially on motorcycles) is pleased, the World is huge... and this leash Odina region with 21...

N
NDes 05.06.20

He did not play, But I read all the reviews as there is not enough of the game. Big world, weapons, sounds, customatization, the co-operative.
In early December did pre-order, but after watching several videos with the PTA, reviews, thinking about refund. The game reminded Division, which played a month and more did not go into it (wished I had bought). Perhaps wait until the release and see what the result will be output, there will be seen, is it worth it to buy, will it be interesting for me for a long time or been added to for a couple of nights and forgot. Thank you for your feedback.

S
SeregaTyl 05.06.20

Overall I'm disappointed. And that's an understatement.

Yes, the game has good graphics, on high settings, at times, gives super scenery, great character customization, a wide range of body kits of weapons, really big map, funny drone. But the rest of it. Everything else is very, very bad.

The Dicks Land is not the main thing - do not have a clear and interesting gameplay. Imagine the game is not the game itself! There is no normal system of shelters. The character is extremely limited in movement. Forget about the shallows (only if stone will fall). On stealth and cunning tactics so you can forget. It's all pointless and unnecessary. Absolutely and completely. What are some binoculars, what are drones? Why? When it is much easier and faster stupidly and arrogantly in the open to cut the enemy with a powerful weapon. Down with the silencers. Wham-BAM and you're done. Fortunately the enemies are stupid and get killed quickly. Physics in a Wild Land just awful. Riding on the machines, their management and the behaviour irritating. Control of the helicopter is a separate sad conversation. Optimization at zero. Round Asses.

I understand that this is a beta... But, gentlemen, before the release of the full game just a month. But the game is actually there. Do not!!! There is only a large map. But the promised high-quality gameplay, not only not delivered, but apparently it's not even in the plans. Yes, if the developers though seven spans in a forehead (which I already highly doubt) they just do not have time to change the situation. They have a full time trouble. At the moment, Ghost Recon: Wildlands turns brown piece of...

One hope is that of forum-game community will stick to head that office Yubisoft, which is so very fucked up.

D
Dimjke102 05.06.20

I want to add about ballistics. People are you crazy to write about ballistics normal. Yes, the bullet flies in an arc, but what the hell is she flying so long in the same 300 meters, the feeling that this is not a bullet but an arrow from the crossbow. Just stand on a mountain with a sniper bainite to 300 meters and count how many flying bullet. And sparks from the bullets I won't say how many) I have the feeling that you have not of 5.56×45 caliber and 50 armor-piercing incendiary. You realize that the game does not claim to be a simulator, but my God if we have bullets flying in an arc, so do the pool normal speed.

N
Nemezis 05.06.20

The situation is like a Mafia 3. The mission where you have to wet the bosses are interesting. But to reach them it is necessary to go through a dozen dull tasks. Save only the co-op. He's like ketchup, everything tastes better with it )) If you have 3 friend willing to buy the game - fun is the sea. One in Wildlands nothing to do. Well, if you just do not like to explore the location and not worried about various missions. Then you can take.

PS. Throw off the texture from ultra to high. Fps will increase significantly, and the picture remains almost the same

i
igrok_8391 05.06.20

In the single boring, played on Elite difficulty, but I understand there is first the easiest job. The last mission prikolnulo that computer companion killed one of the executioners through the texture on my mark.

S
SerapHiM 05.06.20

On this game they would have to work.
Pros.
Graphics on ultra are not bad.
- A huge world. The world with its scales happy.
- Customization of the character.
- Customization of the Arsenal.
- Variety Arsenal.
- Shooting, there is a PS. when. Of course the PS. when bolted to the characteristics of the weapon. The first rifle bullets flying long. The one that is picked up from the bot already normal.
- Co-op.
- Synchronization between players. No such problems like in GTA 5, when you go to one machine and you will teleport.
Cons
- Stupid bot.
To the disgrace. Enough right in front of him to go in the bushes and he loses sight of you and stops to shoot. While the rim of the aggression in them is filled, the entire database can be cleaned.
the helicopter react with great delay. And this on the highest difficulty level.
Too simple tasks.
Do not napryagatsya. All go on the same scenario. Come with friends, Rambo, quickly put all and mission complete.
- Stelz.
Such a flight of thought can be born to such element. But in this game stelz for show. It is, but what is not needed. You can 10 minutes to plan how to remove one or another NPC, or to kill all of you for 20 seconds. Because most bots are always in open spaces.
- Physics of transport.
Worse than Looking dogs 2.
- Move through the world.
Personally minus for me. You score for ground transportation. Does the turntable already and never will rescousse.
Target. It is not.
You just run to the sandbox to shoot bots. Well, as it would give the story quests, no different. To come clean, to steal and all.
- Optimization.
My bucket is not weak, but even I had a drawdown FPS. I even in Battlefield 1 at the maximum ultra 200% of the 12 directX 2K see stable 60 FPS.

At the moment the game is very crude. Bugs abound on the test, I would say too much. from dips in the texture until the disappearance of sound, etc. Drawdown fps in all settings. The aimlessness of the game. Emptiness full. I get bored very quickly of the monotony more than For Honor. co-op saves, but not for long.
Of course PVP players will drop with the DLC.
Suggest to buy better Far Cry 3-4.

C
Castly 05.06.20

Motorcycling just rukalitso) I Hope this is in the beta such garbage, but I have a hero as nails nailed to the seat, though from the cliff fall, even at full speed into a tree, still sitting.
Koop well, there's no doubt)
Stealth just about anything. It is not, or rather is it a germ, so small that is not directly visible.
Shooting is done perfectly, the weapon felt even on clavomax. Customization of the Persian is, and even extensive, but it is a big part of this is just different colors.
Optimization is lame, when 980ти game manages to lag and to pretend that she miss my iron. And judging by fps, they are not stable 60 but below 45 did not fall, wherein the image has microfreeze and strange blur and ghosting near random objects.
The plot, clear the stump, just for the record

b
bushmaster 05.06.20

Francesco Endvery
idle in the sky)

n
nominar 05.06.20

Actually played ,I can say with optimization need to work for at max (system profile) drawdown from 60 to 45-35фпс that he was not happy.
If partners bots ,then it is possible to be a burden - absolutely stupid.
The graphics of the game looks 8\10 , it looks like the division is only a lot of forests where naturally there is nothing to do.
The verdict - the motto with the best customa ,a large but dull map ,the same dull and monotonous job and relisha will definitely be the usual loot ,propic and megasporophyll that will need kotite on mevalonate.
It is strongly recommended to play with friends.
PS If you look back a bit in time and look at Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction for ps2 , or even very advanced second part , the wildlands begin to suck a little bit.

b
bushmaster 05.06.20

not very good game

v
vatsonification 05.06.20

I have mixed impressions. Most liked than not liked. I don't know to buy or not. The game would bring to mind, but knowing the times, we believe in it with difficulty.
Initially liked the game immediately after the announcement at E3, and I expected something similar to the Heist from GTA Online. Then, looking to the cemetery developers and players with the alpha, was very disappointed in the game after seeing the cardboard physics, so-so graphics and boring single-type tasks. After playing the beta, it turned out that physics really cardboard but pleasant, tasks of the same type, but not boring.
Now, in order:
1) the Setting. Kind of a Far Cry in co-op.
2) Map. The map is big, but empty. Locations a little, and between them huge areas of mountains, fields, forests, lakes, deserts which have nothing to do. Especially annoying when you spawned somewhere on the mountain, where neither descend nor climb. Anyway all locations involved in the job, miss them hard, so that during the beta they are all quite familiar. It seems that the beta was loaded the whole map, because the boundaries of the available area too full of life. If you kill all the enemies on the location, then later the enemies are all the same appear again (in beta sometimes appeared immediately after they were killed - I one enemy four times killed).
3) dynamic Weather. There is a change of day and night. The night is quite pleasant, and operate with night vision devices or thermal imaging camera night much easier than without them.
4) Transport. Transport a lot, he's everywhere. If there is no next - you can cause with the rebels. Beautiful models and well done. Damage system is present. Manage terribly arcade, but not annoying (except reverse when braking). Have flying vehicles lacking a couple of buttons to control. To put planes and helicopters too easy and sometimes even can not believe why they did not crash with such a hard landing.
5) Weapons. Trunks a lot, but in the beta available to a limited set. Tried only a few snipers and a few machine guns. The game has customization of weapons. Shooting arcade, but pleasant. Bullets sometimes stick to the heads of enemies, i.e. the shot was made by, but the bullet still found its target, you can shoot anywhere from a sniper and randomly kill civilians. The returns are low. The sniper rifles there is ballistics. There is also a bunch of explosives: grenades, rifle grenades, mines, C4.
6) Gameplay. Most of the gameplay boils down to research of the open world rather than a coordinated action to exterminate the enemy. Pass by stealth is much easier, enemies are very blind. Some of the task was performed again and each time differently.
7) the Plot. You must kill the head of the cartel, which you can reach only by killing his accomplices and minions. Plot jobs (with the cinematography and staging) during the beta I never saw. I hope that they still will be, because the head of security to kill in the beta was not given. Storyline quests will be about 120.
8) Job. Tasks of the same type, scene additional almost indistinguishable. Additional appear again, and such tasks as convoy to come to you themselves, and not always at the right moment. Often, a random batch with the militants or the military can be much more interesting standard jobs.
9) character Customization. Customization of character's appearance are scarce, but the clothes and accessories quite a lot.
10) Skills. Thanks to the skill when playing with friends you can specialize in: Rifleman, scout with a drone, a bomber, etc.
11) Music. Loved it. Importantly, those tracks were longer, and that during the beta many of the songs have already begun to remember.
12) the Game alone. Only played with friends, so about the management of a group of bots or a game with randomized can not say anything. By the way, the game is automatically recommended me the player play style which coincides with mine and he plays at the same time as me.
13) Optimization. Disgusting, serious performance issues. In this so-so picture.
14) Localization. Errors. Played with original sound and noticed a lot of flaws in the subtitles, not to mention switched on/off in the settings.
15) Technical problems. A lot of them. The game is very raw and more like alpha than beta. No idea how Yubisoft going to release it in early March.
16) Impression. Particularly memorable was two things. First, as the only remaining survivors lying in the grass in an open field without bullets and threw grenades and C4 soldiers trying to find me. Second, when a friend scored the maximum wanted level, entered the building and came to us Apache and began to fire rockets.

D
Deagle84 05.06.20

The entire job (which was in the PTA) was alone,I like these games where Kamke in the bushes on the hill and examined the situation and trajectory circulation in the locality of the enemy, and remove all (with bots) without noise.

Something reminded me of the movie Sniper with Tom Berenger in the lead role.

If the time to give SN (needs) that you pre-order, if not on time, still will take to me the game has gone.
My friend also went shorter take.

S
Sniffer_man 05.06.20

The game is certainly not for everybody, but I love just walking through the scenic and the game I caught, I noticed that in the GOST recon player has to entertain themselves, that is, to set themselves any goals, for example:I must climb this rock to look around, to identify any target...,- etc., the Game's gonna force you to do this, you can take the story, but then the game very quickly get bored so have to entertain themselves, to imagine that you really are a brave soldier, who came to punish the cartel. But you can pass the game with friends that will also help you to have fun in this game.

W
WizarDiO 05.06.20

Impressions are more than positive! Glad they will be!