3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joiroll 05.06.20 02:23 pm

Gyrometer. How do you mean?

Let's discuss this sambalicious electric two-wheeled vehicle as gyrometer.
Actually, do any of you have? how long ride? What is better to buy? What to pay attention to.
Often see them on sale now, and on the streets, as it was warm, in the Mall now... see a girl I want to take two to go.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 05.06.20

Something after Happy Wheels not pulling.

S
Sima4 05.06.20

....sambalicious two-wheeled vehicle....
Only machine, only comfort

I
Intrichy 05.06.20

I have one of the most simple gyrometers. Took for fun, to ride, to learn. Take a shop Longboard Shop http://longboard-shop.ru/category/girotsikl/ in the last year over 15 thousand. How much has he been through since then, and friends were given to ride and the girl. And it was warm, he dragged him along. Especially delivers to supermarkets, malls to wander. Convenient to walk not to walk. Transport for the lazy))) But reliable, had no problems.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.06.20

This stuff is like a new TV, to sense from it a little. But can epic fall and to amuse others 8)

Joiroll posted by:two-wheeled vehicle
Wait, what are we talking about exactly? On a Segway? I meant something else: the small stuff, handle just stood for her to go...

Z
Zaibazu 05.06.20

Joiroll
This is done so. Go to any store where they sell gyrometer and ask all the questions to the Manager.
There's you and about the capacity of Akuma and tell you about mileage and even test can.
And if you like then order this model for Alyx, because fag huckster book there but I bet the price x2.

50GB 05.06.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
This stuff is like a new TV, to sense from it a little.
Like from the TV

P
Pelmen dobra 05.06.20

I probably will not stand, lol.

I
Intrichy 05.06.20

Dumpling goodness
Why don't you take it? gyrometer 100-120 kg weight stand. My Hoverbot my 83 kg and excellent resistance to)))

S
Svaeron 05.06.20

There are children's models are small, light, there is the weight to 45 kg stand according to instructions. My small Hoverbot be called K1.