3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BorizBritva 05.06.20 02:23 pm

Can't put a silencer (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can't put a silencer at the beginning, in Avgane. The first rifle is the silencer, and after the first shots disappears and can't deliver, like it should G to press. Maybe I not so do something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
LisnykK 05.06.20

BorizBritva
The muffler is not eternal. After 10-15 shots to be destroyed. Further in the Chapter development of the database will make the eternal Chapter, but it will not be soon

L
LisnykK 05.06.20

BorizBritva
The icon with the weapon visible resource Glushak (bar)

B
BorizBritva 05.06.20

((((((((

s
saa0891 05.06.20

Can ammunition request,new Glushak with them will fall.

n
no gamer 05.06.20

While a small dark-blue boxes, muffler appears in these 10-15 shots .I installed the mod and now many of the silencers missing out on 90 shots and some are endless.

R
Richards 05.06.20

Writing is a bandana for infinite silencer, also you can pass the mission on the legendary gunsmith side, will be able to customize any weapon, and if somewhere designed middle Glushak you can put any weapon except the stun. You can also open the rocket-propelled grenades and sleepy to put an assault rifle or sniper rifle as a grenade launcher in which the barrel for accessories.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 05.06.20

Only one way out, get the ammo, updated the entire Arsenal of Fulton, all cartridges are refilled and muffler. Also from time to time WYSIWYG helicopter and fly it, then take the job from him and landing all the ammo you need, but all this costs money. Tip for the future upgrade of the dog, she's a very good teammate and stuns 100 percent))))