3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.06.20 02:24 pm

Is it possible to find skulls outside of story missions? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I need for parasites
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 05.06.20

there are events on them. and so - no, I think.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

run story missions, where they are and farm

D
Delphis 05.06.20

the easiest thing in Africa where you need a truck like a steal. Take a sniper rifle, well, so fucking powerful and kill them with two shots

V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
The mission where you protect the Code Talker run and during the battle, climb up on the roof of the hangar and knocked Skulls with a grenade launcher or sniper rifle , and then portal Fulton evakuirovali.

z
zagruzon 05.06.20

Delphis
firstly it is necessary to pump the second without Glushak immediately arrange the loony bin,been there,done that
Amy the best option-even fuck her,because to her they almost don't react,slow-firing machine,no more.
mines long and there is almost no effect,the art strike is expensive,try to ditch them in the tank (especially driven) tank demolished one poking a knife into the tower.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
the armor that fuck do not need to go through, her farm just nothing to do anymore, but in a sort of situation Glushak already pumped at all, and randomly shoots the talker, then it is the partner robot to take

z
zagruzon 05.06.20

Delphis
normally she shoots,target should be able to, and personally I'm over 160 hours Glushak did not you hit

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
in this game murder is already a failure. Shit she's not shooting, sit and wait for her to shoot the skulls, it's like hide in a corner and wait for a miracle, it is easier to kill everyone

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
so you play among my 170 hours only a hundred story and I got all the achievements except one, perform all additional tasks in missions, and of course pumped the rifle

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
and what can happen if Glushak not? zombie alert will raise?

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
then tell me how you during the shooting of his partner aim? blankouts if the enemy is constantly behind your back, and some of them with a machete

z
zagruzon 05.06.20

Delphis
Oh,the hysterics,okay, to target just who you're looking at it and aim just right?
and then,while they can't see you,they are just sooo slow ON YOU, how do you not walk around,quietly just so they don't shut down,in the third shot without Glushak-you noticed things got crazy with teleportation.
all the achievements he has got, I even thought I not so much nerd ass that would fight for achivok.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
they go slowly, with the appearance they have Zahrani machine. They are not like in that mission of salvation, where waiting at the bridge, they immediately see you

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
and if even one of them to hurt, then Sagrada all

D
Delphis 05.06.20

initially they are-Yes, but any damage on them agrit them to you

D
Delphis 05.06.20

zagruzon
by the way. How do you achieve not think? you write in a notebook? all the achievements recorded in the profile

z
zagruzon 05.06.20

Delphis
not any damage,they don't respond to mines and silent,check. although,for the talker to react sluggish all of the machine after the second or third hit. after the air strike sahelis or not,I do not remember,like all the time put.
and initially they are not, but slowly go to you,Agra,quietly go in your direction,walking in circles,check.
any damage I see, first check and then speak.

R
Richards 05.06.20

Delphis
I found a bypass, carotid Cides grenade, one grenade floor HP blows them all. And they don't agrada at all))