3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20 02:25 pm

How to confront a huge Serge missiles? (Stellaris)

So, in order.
Normal difficulty. The 50th year from the birth of Christ.
- Much overtake in physics and industry neighbors.
One of them declares war on me.
I have a fleet of 4 levels of technology Issledovanie antiaircraft guns, 2 SD. for M and R slots, and a specially made cruisers and destroyers of air defense sharpened only at the outposts.

And my fleet 2K, patova defeated the 1K fleet consisting of 90% of corvettes with 1-2 ur missiles. Well, he helped the station, but not the essence. I was PREPARING a defense FLEET for this moment, I myself rejoiced that the right to arms....and fuck me...

Just 50 missile corvettes screwed me over...what is there to counter, I don't understand my anti-aircraft destroyers and cruisers stop and corvettes climb in dogfight, leaving under the protection of flak from the cruisers. Yes, and the anti-aircraft guns out of it eventually.

I am in a quiet horror, superiority in combat power, excellence in technology, excellence in planning, specialized vehicles, and I have 50 corvettes with primary missiles....

what's the point in technology superiority in arms, if the fleet with the best cruisers destroyers and corvettes on my half of the map, demolished 50 poor corvettes with small thermonuclear missiles.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saboteur58 05.06.20

Materiel.. the Corvette is faster, more maneuverable and closer. Releasing the rocket at a short distance.. not time defense to cope with such a cloud of missiles... air defense is generally complete crap(if you are not for heavy vehicles)... inject it and about the armor forgot.. and 4 times smaller fleet you're gonna get fucked

R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20

It was MOF a fleet of 13 ships, 1 aircraft carrier(cruiser) 2 air defense 1 cruiser art cruiser. 5 air defense destroyers and corvettes

R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20

But against my usual missile corvettes 1-2 level of technology...

M
Mr_POMAH 05.06.20

You would be better instead of destroyers - corvettes rivet. Destroyers are all the slag... and the choice of defenses as a weapon... hmmm...

L
LenivyiBob 05.06.20

Screw the tactics.
Play with bots vichevy kinetics to V and artillery to stop before the cruisers open only buy corvettes. Destroyers bullshit. Bursting bullshit just take up space, in the later stages useless at all.
Much later, it makes sense to switch to disintegrators, plasma and tachyon from over bonus to ignore armor and break shields.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20

LenivyiBob
But normal kinetics it is more ranged and less accurate and mentee Desna and less rapid-fire, that is in close combat against corvettes it will suck much harder, well, that even I understand. Need another option.

L
LenivyiBob 05.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Is not it easier to concentrate on the destruction of enemy ships? The rockets still lost when the bearer is dying.
And Yes, 13 ships vs 50 corvettes with the situation how you would get bashed anyway because of the total DPS and damage these 50 corvettes will be higher.
How would I cope? Put 40 corvettes... if you were able to dig up the spaceship with a dead jar jar Binks is enough and 30 . Estessno with the kinetics well, let them be equal in terms of technology.
In the real world kinetics and Desnee faster than other weapons at the start and middle stages of the game. Rocket mow or contrast, and energy lasers nedelnoye, plasma is not very fast, the disruptors animation (in all seriousness).

Well, soitec how to understand that the Navy is willing to give Dula Leviathan(full pumping Tekhov) - watch HP and the Leviathan fleet. KHP is equal to - can you give Dula the bully.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20

And what kind of spaceship with jar jar Binks? I have met only a huge ball decisive dituri, a black hole that talked to me, ate three of my best scientists, including curator of turning people into elves, and anomalies in detail, Oh yeah, one of my agents in prmitivna world, fucked local girl, and leads a guerrilla war against me in the entire sector...madhouse...

L
LenivyiBob 05.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
As a special project to meet a broken-down spaceship, Kvaygon of the first star wars - examine it - find the corpses + jaja. Given the choice to leave as a research ship(shit) or disassemble(Imperial perk gives +15% to evasion)

H
Hey4999 05.06.20

At the beginning of the game, I only do fleet of corvettes with missiles(gradually replacing the corvettes with torpedoes) and frigates of various kinds, mainly with kinetics of approximately 20:1. I don't know why, but it's easier to mid-technology branches. Further, long-range guns do not give you come and have a fleet to combine them with destroyers and battleships, but still corvettes is more than half of the fleet, this gives the advantage of a small, in my experience. I love to capture extinct of the Empire, and they have battleships and destroyers only. With the same power, the corvettes with torpedoes pull fight