3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 05.06.20 02:25 pm

Questions on Creation Kit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there any way to make your section in the blacksmith? For example, there are sections Elven, Daedric, steel, etc., and you can make a section Redguard?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valeriya Rednaya 05.06.20

Unfortunately no (although it would be nice to have the ability to create their own sections) Maybe I'm a little clueless in this and many like it through the settings in the game can already do. But all the armor mods and weapons are usually allocated to existing partitions (well, something is created on the tanning machine)

V
Vestnikc 05.06.20

It seems to have not seen mods with new sections , but maybe I'm wrong ...
if you want to add armor or weapons , then throw in the section with the smallest number of the range (even has a section DrugScope(Sori if not correctly written) which opens after a quest with the companions (there will be weapons like the two-handed sword of the hero or something like that) but to quests it will not be simple and you can add there )

e
evgenij84757 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
fallout 4 using the Keyword try to dig suddenly happen

e
evgenij84757 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
Keyword WeapMaterialRasvetribka
Keyword WeapTypeRasvetribka

R
Rasvetribka 05.06.20

And in the inventory of bandits

e
evgenij84757 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
download mod MoreHeartsAndFlesh.esp to open the editor and you will understand how and what

W
Wild Rider 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
Look, let's not be to produce threads with the Creation Kit?

R
Rasvetribka 05.06.20

Wild Rider
And where should I produce more?

W
Wild Rider 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
It is not necessary to produce. One subject on SS created it and ask other questions.

m
muzhik26 05.06.20

Who knows please answer where to change the power armor , weight and value know how to change a power armor can't tell who knows?

R
Rasvetribka 05.06.20

мужик26
There is lower weights and rates will be written Ranging Armor or something like that. For example, there may be a value Ranging Armor = 32.0

m
muzhik26 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
thanks already found, And do you have any idea how to change body of created NPCs ,I mean to make such thicker or thinner figure , the files themselves via the creation kit, I learned how to put sense to add on the created PS my UNP body and face to change preset with SHOWRACEMENU, AND how to make the other figure's chest or pelvis or luxuriant men the large biceps for example can not understand , if you know what program is it done and how please tell me in the search engine searched all over his body can add to the created NPC ,his face to put the eyes ,unique hairstyle and body parts can't.....

R
Rasvetribka 05.06.20

мужик26
I'm with UNP and similar bodies didn't work, but there may also weight changes on a conventional body. There on the start tab, in the written Weight and iznachalno he is 50, try to change the value. The maximum value of 100

m
muzhik26 05.06.20

Rasvetribka
thanks I know that , but the weight of the men becomes a bit more shoulders , but women's Breasts and body type from those udrugih does not change , well thanks for the answer.....