3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.06.20 02:25 pm

SPOILER | Mission of \"Voices\" | Error localization or the meaning not understood (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In this video at 29:33 Skullface says the phrase I accept you, your grace, your sorrow. There is some kind of error localization or the meaning simply lies very deep?

11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
Most likely it is intellectual the statement of the main villain , because the localization is quite sane.

H
Hattack 05.06.20

Marquess
Off topic, but this is NOVSKOE passing this mission that I have ever seen))

M
Marquess 05.06.20

Venom Rhys

And then at 2:39 Skull said unto myself, that is, in itself,

V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
In the fifth part of deep meaning does not need to look. Because it's not in there , well, except for the incompleteness of the second Chapter.

M
Marquess 05.06.20

Venom Rhys

I am interested correctly and the accuracy of the translation. In the video clearly speaks Japanese. Byloby nice to see how Japanese, English. letters. not characters. Ohh

V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
Indeed , in our localization of sounds silly , it means slip.

M
Marquess 05.06.20

Venom Rhys

enough hate and something to remember. What is in it is

V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
Well, it sounds rather pathetic , in the mission where cleaned my quarantine platform there is a side character phrase for me more powerful , so it has a share of black humor and mystery.

R
Richards 05.06.20

I don't know how, I was so short. So you see the cutscene of the skull, then you see Volgin and that is the spirit winded, left the building, according to the map, have the rock come soon here to go on assignment, I think I stand as looking Jeep is in short boarded the Jeep and went through the arch, no one and not say a word, mission accomplished)))

M
Marquess 05.06.20

Venom Rhys

can you tell what it is

V
Venom Rhys 05.06.20

Marquess
I am not a snail or I'm not a snail.