3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JDM__ONLY 05.06.20 02:28 pm

How to create a weapon with 2K damage? (Dying Light)

People, please tell me how to create a weapon with 2K damage?? Thanks in advance
PS Just seen on screen is a gun damage was 2537
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 05.06.20

To start pumping.

D
DeMZI 05.06.20

LVL 25 orange weapon and all upgrades on damage.

A
AGS37 05.06.20

find the 3 kings and put it in the weapon module put to him will be 2K+

O
OnnF 05.06.20

when you get a weapon with such damage be to God,but starts to bore quickly

a
ashleyalicia 05.06.20

JDM__ONLY
first you need the weapon damage by default not less than 1400-1600 instead of kings will match any of the second level on damage + exhaust adds 300-400 damage especially orange drawings and get 2300-2500
a new Golden a weapon from the last dlc such as the runic hammer and a pair of axes have damage 1900-2000 by default ie they can do more than 3000 damage
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 05.06.20

I tried with such a powerful weapon to play - I did not like. I prefer a weapon with less damage. I like the zombies one by one to pull and cut them in pieces. Cut off a leg or hand or a hammer or caldoche to handle properly anyway, not so that with a single blow from head to ass to cut. Although, so is having fun.

M

ashleyalicia
The new patch Golden one-handed axes have? Just more just do the new guns are not met.

a
ashleyalicia 05.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes, I have counted at least four to one ax dragon, rainbow and a couple of old skins, but new damage - one-handed are not as powerful on average 1000 damage by default
http://pix.playground.ru/747766/62151/
in the game you a whole year to meet you put the mod that I posted and don't worry
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/mod_-_all_items_in_shop_for_dying_light_v1_5-90596/

M

ashleyalicia
SPS. I damage not important. I just one-handed axes by themselves like. Someone from rushing Catan, and I like axes.

M
Mihail Islamov 05.06.20

LVL 21 orange Egyptian hopes + 2 king + angel's sword, - almost 1400 damage, Chupacabra night stand with 1-2 bumps, thugs 1, normal zombies do in half interrupts for 3-4 pieces per strike, more damage and don't need. IMHO the hardcore is lost.

K
Kyubi 05.06.20

OnnF

This weapon is good if you need somewhere to quickly get to kill particularly annoying boss or for getting the achievements but otherwise it's not necessary.

T
TimKar 05.06.20

JDM__ONLY
at level 25 buy a weapon with a damage of 1400+, aprazivel prescription + 400 damage, put three kings, it is still +600 damage. And if durochka, so it is generally possible to rock up to 3600 damage.

N
Nikita Zaykin 05.06.20

Yes. I'm gold, which is after the patch, have you hit with the drawings, and kings to 3.5+ damage

I
Igyana 05.06.20

Kyubi
You play on Hard Plus a weapon with 3.5 damage with 5 hits to make the night skipjack, one-handed. Note.
Dvukratnym not comfortable playing a long scale, but in General there are, like, made what was originally planned, the player must evade these fucking, not pansotti them.
Reworked skill of disguise, you used to be able to do under it whatever they want on the normal,
In Hard Plus
- run become more noticeable,
- the light is turned on, the same
- Killed someone in front of another mob, instant lifting mask.
- Do not get to sit on the street at night, you will find 100 percent.

M

Igyana
- Do not get to sit on the street at night, you will find 100 percent.
I do not agree. To sit as easily as in normal mode. The search algorithm for them has not changed. On the roofs of zombies do not climb, and if it persistently climbs on the roof next to you. And the place where you sit, they politely bypass. On earth is harder to move due to enhanced enemies, and everything else was the same. If before the two jumpers behind you try to escape, and even if it'll kill you if you can shake and still get away. Now if a couple of jumpers chasing all easier to shoot or upper part go off. Even if I shake it off, the second gentleman will not build and then embed. And given the speed treatment for severe a certain death.

J
JDM__ONLY 05.06.20

ashleyalicia
I tried to put your mod, but I have nothing to add. LICENSE

a
ashleyalicia 05.06.20

JDM__ONLY
where was added - if I did everything right weapons necessary to look at the sellers
the license must be put in Data3.pak exemplary way
C:SteamSteamAppscommonDying Light\DW

J
JDM__ONLY 05.06.20

ashleyalicia
so you put the files then?

a
ashleyalicia 05.06.20

JDM__ONLY
there is no archive just the data folder in WinRar, but you can not put in Data3.pak can try in my documents - I just have and most don't work

I
Igyana 05.06.20

You do not understand a bit, when raised panic on the normal, a little lost, ran into the house, then they climb and try to find, you just don't see it, in theory.
But I included a viewing area triangles where to watch the mobs in normal they can be seen on hard and hard plus no, but they can be cut again if necessary, so there can be seen a good behaviour of the AI (actually, you can see in the files what is the difference in the parameters).
So these triangles is increased in 2 times, in other words, when trouble they see twice as far and start the search if you ran away, narrowing down the possibilities. Of course it is AI and you can sit, but the brain they added