3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ork133 05.06.20 02:31 pm

Is Kaspersky free and a lot of different utilities from a virus and no Firewall

is it worth it to put just what if for example the network attack the virus deletes the anti-virus or utilities against viruses so you can in fact do without it just don't want the other set if it is impossible to do then I intend to switch to Kaspersky internet security
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ork133 05.06.20

should I put then Kaspersky internet security if Firewall is still needed

D
DarknessCM 05.06.20

Basically, the main computer virus is sitting in front of monitor :) But seriously, it infuriates me Kaspersky ever since the 90s, really))) I Use ESS 10, Win 10x64 ins.pre./pro. For 20 years I have only got 1 virus, leaving for work put a game for a child (pirates), and forgot to turn the antivirus...)) Just stick to trusted sites and always read any messages issued, as our nation presses the button"OK" is often not reading what he writes above... so I wrote in my first sentence... )

Z
Zewer 05.06.20

Ork133
what satova attack?

A
Antol 05.06.20

Firewall, only needed in case of using stat.addresses, i.e. for you it is not needed.
and no need to be conducted on advertising of Casper, in 90% of cases free antivirus to cope with the protection from viruses as well, and the remaining 10% as mentioned above main computer virus is sitting in front of the monitor

A
Amnepox 05.06.20

you can put a firewall (in interactive mode) and see how many climbs without your knowledge Internet, etc.

O
Ork133 05.06.20

Antol
I agree thanks for the comment )

f
fox345 05.06.20

Ork133
Is trial NOD 32 smart security 9, keys only once a month and change
Adguard license. no problems know.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.06.20

Ork133
In practice, the situation virus deletes antivirus 've seen except in the form of the virus will kill You MBR. However there are still rootkits that disable the service base filtering. And so, if there is KFA - download once a month CureIt! and decide what to scan.
PS. What OS?

O
Ork133 05.06.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Windows 10 pro

V

Ork133
Kaspersky on tests are definitely in the top three. But whether or not these tests to believe and as leaders, the tests will help against the network attacks I do not know.
In practice, you can be an idiot. For example - to share a folder
C:\Users\%user_name%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\ Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup recording and keep to the Wi-Fi simple password.

O
Ork133 05.06.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I have cable connect to computer router I am not using

V

Ork133
And do not be afraid, none of the antivirus does not promise 100% protection against unknown threats. And many anti-virus software when you install on your particular computer system just give BSOD (including hyped as coolest). Eset or Norton might not have detect in the MBR on the long-known bootkits (SST/PRAGMA) or fresh backboot.