3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShumaXer 05.06.20 02:31 pm

Who managed to pass in Underground2 (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Tell me how much you proshli in андере2 during this time
95 Comments
Sort by:
D
Do6ePMaH 05.06.20

Went 47% on the Hard'e and mehanicheskoj transmission! Stopped on the URL, I hate this discipline, 5 laps to reel. Compared with the 1st Undergound'th to play in 2 time much longer. The game is great, I'm a fan of NFS. But what I was hovering this URL. By the way, I still want to say that I drive a Hyndai Tiburon, not a bad sharpening and it seems to me that the characteristics of U2, in some shipovye. I remember I could not pass Circut in Tiburon'e, the restart did many times, I got tired of it. Went bought a Mitsubishi and went all in 5 times, although the characteristics. I looked in the garage, it is worse.
All GL & HF!

r
rasta 05.06.20

I have 36% on Audi TT all the loot leaked and after this crap

A
AlexB 05.06.20

I went through the whole game - it's just that some race had to go on the jeep - so my progress somewhere 70% and in each zone there are the hidden races on the map that are not marked - they pi3dit nigga on the phone! But that missed the race you can go even if the story went in the garage and click on the world map - and watch th passed and th not - can be up to 100% to catch up easily!!!

N
Nester 05.06.20

25 percent, of course on hard.
Peugeot 206 RULEZZZ.
NFSU1 passed on it, and this, too will pass on it.

M
MrJack 05.06.20

to PsiCho
Where save? I have about 64%.

D
Da Joker 05.06.20

I'm 62% and what for jeeps in the game ?

T
Teros 05.06.20

I took it all!!! Someone out there save?

K
KillJoy 05.06.20

Two days ago, passed with 71%... I Think that a good idea! Sat in the new one.

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

the game is American - SUVs - because niggers nigger - monkeys they like to ride

D
DIABLO-999 05.06.20

EASY GAME! 5 hours passed.

a
asdfs 05.06.20

Diablo you here our brains are not par) in this part to go through the WHOLE have to work hard ... why are only some street racers on Hard.
Well, 5 hours is also nereal)
MNU game is passed(officially) 62% )) 32круговых,drift 21, 25 catchup, 21 X street, 15 dragon, 24 HR ... a total with proper skill for each race about 3-4 minutes, URL, Mona is not even considered.... Nuka bisto calculators in the teeth... Thought ? real 5 hours) And I can with all certainty say that all play on Easy )))
+a couple fishechek... jeeps are also unique(even after passing) so ) derzaite )

c
coolracer 05.06.20

When I bought the game on the same day 10 hours were cut, and the next about 9-I. the third day I had a little over 50%. Played on medium difficulty.

u
unity 05.06.20

37% Guys!!! I do everything OK

A
ALEKSEY 05.06.20

Skazhyte to me please how I can to install Underground 2
I downloaded:
Need.For.Speed.Underground.2.CD1.RELOADED 777 MB
Need.For.Speed.Underground.2.CD1.RELOADED 107 KB

Need.For.Speed.Underground.2.CD2.RELOADED 743 MB
Need.For.Speed.Underground.2.CD2.RELOADED 107 KB

Well, have neskoka file well for NO CD and is.

So I am unable to install my game.
There is a BIN file

And I have not poluchaetsa to reveal it.

HELP ME URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write to me at Asya 312367080

P
PredatoR8 05.06.20

65% OF ALL THE RACES AGAIN APPEARED !!!!!!

M
Mihailo 05.06.20

78% passed car hurricane Mazda rx 8 stars out of 10 stars

F
Fraer 05.06.20

All passed 100% and then complete crap!!!!!!!!!! Cannot run LAN
And one for any car. a complete mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
slavik 05.06.20

I went up to 70 percent of the game and nothing else nothing is written!!!People pomogite!!!!

F
Fraer 05.06.20

Slavik go to the garage at the world map and see not keeping

S
Shantakira 05.06.20

Now 56%,all the money in Mitshubishi Evolution was babagal - here g---Oh!Can sense all cutscenes to tell,not I bit, the most basic charité, and the details a lot!