3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 05.06.20 02:32 pm

Where performance is better: the Original or Special Edition? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Previously played regular Skyrim and now decided to return to the Special Edition. Well here is the situation. Some people write in the new version the performance is better. And others that there are a lot of lags and FPS prasarak. Especially in buildings. So, who to believe?
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 05.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
played the original was somewhere 48-51 fps switched to Special Edition also changes in terms of fps there is at least me as others do not know.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.06.20

the dialogue is better so that the pitches he hide under dolzhon to work less obvious.
the idea is there such as improved multi-core and 64-bit memory addressing, so on modern computers it dolzhon theoretically work better.

n
nestrbob 05.06.20

I played SE on the first version . In Solstheim there was a bunch of graphical bugs , as things are now , after some updates , I don't know . Global graphics changes not noticed in the regular game, you can add a few graphical mods and get a better picture . For optimizing LE can be run on almost any bucket and if the PC is not pulling the regular version of the game , the transition to SE is unlikely to solve the problem .

D
DeathW1ng 05.06.20

In CE dviglo from фаллаута4, it is more buggy, unoptimized and Prozorova. Old Skyrim working on the laptop with the percent 1.8 GHz and the insertion in 60 fps)

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

Minakova performance... if you have the old Skyrim it 32-bit.. more than 4 g operatives can not see..need to put skse or something like there are 3-4 a patch that would Skye old ate 4 more) performance is normal... but the new Skyrim tipo remaster is poor in performance.. and graphics are not super.. easier to swing and old to patch to...
DeathW1ng
+ I had a laptop with a 1.8 GHz without turbo, 2 cores 4 logical.... and radiosa 1 GB.. there the Witcher 2 was barely walking and minimal... and Skye old I even managed to shove the ENB and flora of sakoui fps was 30-40.. so the old sky much better rabotodatel)

E
E-601 05.06.20

_BESIK_
Thanks for the advice. Just wanted evening new Repack download)

E
E-601 05.06.20

Well, the situation is clear... Establish the good old Skyrim.

D
Dimon10255 05.06.20

better than the original

c
chamodan 05.06.20

The original will be better. As already it was written above, the COE moved to the F4 engine from some problems:)

D
Daidjer 05.06.20

There is no difference. Personally, I have. 60 FPS and there, and there (Vert. synchronization has not been removed).

D
Daidjer 05.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s] wrote:
So, who to believe?
Yourself. Download both versions and check. I have both versions of the stand. But due to the fact that different mods don't always work on SE.

S
STALKER_LEON 05.06.20

I have the original 60 fps always. But in some places such as Riften, Market in Whiterun (if you look from the dragon reach), fps falls to 30-35... Well, still a few places some do not remember.
And SE stable 60 anywhere! Ie when you release the fps was unstable, but now everything is fine :)

One drawback: in the SE - a few mods. All waiting for the release of SKSE, which is expected to roll out in March...

s
sexpacan 20.08.22

I played Skyrim special edition, it was 25-60, then I switched to lgendary edition and it became 51-60

X
X_ray_83 20.08.22

The maximum fps for the original is 160 and the new one is 140! Lok for some reason did.

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

X_ray_83
Does anyone think that this is not enough?

v
vftor 20.08.22

I tried SE, and it's better only because mods from HDT satellites and Houses with heavy graphics and a large number of satellites work well, due to the system's RAM is more than 4 GB. But on LE, if you do not use HDT and limit satellites in Houses, watching the RAM load no more than 3 GB, then you can use mods to make the graphics better than in SE at FPS=60. In addition, there are good mods in LE that are not and will not be in SE.

a
airstorm 20.08.22

Well... at the moment there is already an AE version and it has better performance and stability than the previous ones, and there are no graphical bugs there when using the 300 fps fix. Of the minuses - there are few mods for it. True, some mods for SE run on it without problems, and wrye bash and boss are great at finding conflicting mods.