3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 05.06.20 02:33 pm

Karma for the employee and the mother of Sniper wolf have? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

For murder as part of a staff member of the squad and Quiet will go in the negative karma of the heads of the hero to increase a demon?
I just have a red man with a stick in its forehead, due to random yaderku, now save it, and wonder if quiet kill me again, the karma of a demon will go or not?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 05.06.20

1 - If you kill someone from the squad, the team acknowledges you as a traitor and the game will be over.
2 - Want to raise karma, here's a tip.

How to increase karma?
1 to Evacuate soldiers
2 - to Evacuate prisoners
3 - to Evacuate the children
4 - Evacuate the animals
5 - to Carry out a special mission to rescue people by sending soldiers (Soldiers are not less than the rank S+)
6 - Evacuation via helicopter will lift more karma if evacuate children, prisoners, or soldiers.
7 - the Capture of the detachment of skulls

And the most important rule - not to kill Anyone.

R
Richards 05.06.20

LarsJunFan
Yes these guides pile up, but not where there is no word on what will happen if you kill the enemy playing for the employee of the unit or the murder quiet.

L
LarsJunFan 05.06.20

Richard
No matter even if you kill someone from the squad snake, too. The killing of any soldier will claim you points demon. (This will only affect the snake) and Also with the murder of its soldiers from its base, where it will be written later - the End of the game.

R
Richards 05.06.20

LarsJunFan
Clearly SPS