3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FunMC 05.06.20 02:33 pm

A possible solution to the problem (FIFA 17)

Error"DirectX function ...

Spoilerose transition to Win 10, I faced a similar problem. Periodically, the game crashes with this error. Flew just before the match, during training. Some time suffered, thought, and care, still crashes not during a match... actually was too lazy to bother finding the solution for this problem. But honestly the word I is still sick and I went to the Internet to look for a solution to this problem... and found.

Generally we do the following:
1) are on the way C:\ProgramData\Origin and remove all but the LocalContent folder.
2) follow the way C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Local\Origin and C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\Origin and remove all.
3) Open the command Execute by pressing Windows+R and in the box score regedit and click OK, open the registry window, go to the path HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\ Control\GraphicsDrivers, create a DWORD value and name it TdrDelay, click on the right mouse button and select Edit, in the opened window put a number system Decimal and enter a value of 15, press OK and restart the PC.

Me personally, this method helped direct the error disappeared and never appeared.
0 Comments
Sort by: