3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20 02:33 pm

Do not run the game (For Honor)

Tonight 21.02 update came out,after which it gives an error and the game won't start,help plz(
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

G
GEMORRROY 05.06.20

Artem Asaubaev
What kind of the error itself, and that writes?

A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

GEMORRROY

S
Sora tyan 05.06.20

Hi all. Who can help with the game? Put a new vidyuhi (Radeon rx460 g1 gaming 4gb. Downloaded fire wood from the disc, installed the game, it booted for a few minutes, then received the notification about the update, the game it downloaded itself and is no longer start. Says not suitable vidyuhi or wood to it. Downloaded from the website of new wood from the 13th of this month, and rebooted the computer. All the same. Deleted the game and downloaded it again and still got that window. What do I do? The video card was replaced a motherboard and OS.

B
BlackSeptemb3r 05.06.20

One game is not working after upgrading 21.02, and who uses intel graphics HD, I found how to solve this problem. Screenshot attached. Anyone interested can write in detail here in this thread

A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

BlackSeptemb3r
write it up plz

B
BlackSeptemb3r 05.06.20

Edited below

A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

BlackSeptemb3r
Did not help(

B
BlackSeptemb3r 05.06.20

Artem Asaubaev
And driver updated? Do you what model of intel?

A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

BlackSeptemb3r
go in PM?

B
BlackSeptemb3r 05.06.20

1. Install the driver, if already installed directly to step 2
2. After I reinstalled the wood and rebooted the computer, open the run win + r , well, or through the start menu, whatever you like
3. In performing enter regedit click OK

4.In the window that appears, press F3 and in the search enter pc_release_major press enter

5. What a dedicated ie pc_release_major open in the window change from hexadecimal to decimal and enter a value of 15 and click OK

6. Then again, open pc_release_major done all that was in p. 5 just put the number 45 and press again OK

7. After you have clicked OK, scrolled to the same window where is pc_release_major and looking for DriverVersion there the icon is red
open DriverVersion it change to 21.20.16.4590 as well click OK and run the game. Restart the PC do not

PS I helped, if you will too then leave feedback here)
And yet, if you have a problem with the installation of wood, I had a case that I can not install fire wood from official site of Intel, ie me he was sending to the laptop manufacturer, and there is firewood has not updated for more than a year, also decided this issue, can write how to install from off site Intel absolutely driver.

A
Artem Asaubaev 05.06.20

topic can be closed,I would like to say a huge thank you BlackSeptemb3r if not for him,I would never have coped with this problem,thanks again!

B
BlackSeptemb3r 05.06.20

Artem Asaubaev
Please) you Can post to write this guide, so that others needed ) you never know)