3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHATAYT 17.10.19 04:15 am

Graphics card not working properly

Good day,
In General, understand the settings of your computer's performance in games on the level to start the game -> open from the menu settings and put everything on low, but now this is not enough. In the settings of GTA V shows only 1024 MB of available RAM, but As I understand it, it should be ~4GB.
Characteristics of computer:
- DELL Inspiron 5565
Processor AMD A10-9600P RADEON R5, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 2.40 GHz
RAM 8GB
- Windows 10 64bit
- Video cards make a screenshot of GPU-Z [1]

Attach a screenshot of the tabs Sensors from GPU-Z while working the GTA and the readings of the task Manager. [2]
Driver updated with of.site AMD.
In the AMD Catalyst settings Set to high performance for the GTA. It is also worth Dual Graphics ( without it in the GTA shows the limit is 512 MB).

[1] -https://ibb.co/6yzmsvt
[2] - https://ibb.co/ZzYp6Dd

Tried to search the Internet for solutions, but nothing changed.
3 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

SHATAYT
A download newer drivers?I understand you have a laptop?

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

SHATAYT
Not to play Bold games you will not. There is weak APU + little RAM and it still slow.
Would the stone 2400g r5 and 16GB dual-channel memory, to be played on the minimum salary.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.10.19

I do not know. I am on 9600 GT and 4 GB of OP on the minimum salary in the resolution of 1280x1024 has passed, the game gave 40-60 frames. Affected by only a small amount of RAM: half an hour of the game, she was beat and merged into a swap that called friezes.

In short, the laptop APU with a microphone. For normal operation it is more than enough, but for heavy graphics - no. That is why, perhaps, put the second GPU, which will kick it up a notch. But the game apparently uses the integrated video core. In game settings there is no graphics switching?