3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abbat76 05.06.20 02:35 pm

\"In The World\". Quest \"Immoral battle\". (Fallout 4)

About quest Immoral battle:
Of interest is the fact that the opponents name. Presumably they someday must end.

I have 4 times won this battle. all opponents were nominal. The first was some guy with a stealth-boy. The second raider in raider power armor and some sort of hammer. third - the super-mutant-melee. fourth - some guy in power armor T-45 and a shotgun. And yet more challenges to fight there. Someone fought in this arena more? how many are there? something useful in the form of loot across?

I wonder the same, you have opponents in the same order are (this would mean that of the sequence specified explicitly), or they were different?
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Calapsar 05.06.20

Looks like
After the T-45Перед an apostate from the brotherhood (I do not agrisa, the elite, with an endless Gatling and the legendary mount) is still mudmover will be light, with the power knuckles.
More guests were not, yet)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

Abbat76
In the English wiki 6 specified nominal opponents and ring superduty warlords. The latter may be randomly after registered. I have only once this task has emerged. Have not yet passed.

G
Gur1 05.06.20

My current two have. One I do not remember , the second was of the shooters

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

Played the first battle. Enemy - the Wretch, the raider in power armor with some dead LaserKey:-) I do not know who will took 6 barreled machine gun of fashion Modern Firearms under 20mm cartridge:-) the Fight lasted a few seconds. but then all the spectators - raiders together sagalis them, as I have previously exterminated. Had some trouble, uh, holed up in a cubicle from where the enemy wihdat and otstrelival those who are in the opposite door included:-)

A
Abbat76 05.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Basically do not put mods that change vanilla weapons. It is too simple, if you have explosive minigun, isn't that why put fashion on the weapon ))
Spoilerfree ran all night back and forth in Nuclei-the World and back (bringing the armor sets in the Shelter 88) - jobs no longer offer. Instead, there was always an attack on the red rocket gas station in Nuclei-the World at her came waves of knights and paladins BS, Two attacks helped repel, and then scored on them. Accordingly, the mission failed, but not tested - BS managed to recapture the territory or they themselves did it.

G
Gur1 05.06.20

Abbat76
The attackers beat the territory, their only purpose is to trample out corn to break a couple of columns with water )))

A
Abbat76 05.06.20

Gur1
Yes, cores-raiders on the hard outposts they have corn there. But in Asylum 88 corn - healing. Her planters themselves repairing easy on the eyes. Yesterday while he built there a large atrium powerarmory nabizhali supermutants from all the three entrances under the ground (the difference between waves 1-3 minutes) and three pieces of super mutant elders trampled some corn. So while I aimed to fix them, standing cancer Piper all by herself fixed. The funny thing is that defense in 240 units made these mutants are quite herself. I had only two pair of bullets from Bridgemate put. I wish it did, and when I'm not in the location..

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

Abbat76 wrote:
Basically do not put mods that change vanilla weapons.
Modern Firearms does not modify vanilla weapons. It adds a lot. Including the NPCs.
Changes changes in different. It is important to maintain a balance. Unless the player is a super-duper cannon, then Yes, the balance is broken. And when the NPCs as powerful as you, plus a level equal to yours, with all the consequences, IMHO I do not see the imbalance.
Abbat76 wrote:
It is too simple, if you have breaking a minigun
Here I just see the imbalance! As almost never or very very rarely NPCs themselves use legendary weapons, even having it in the inventory. And, it turns out that the NPCs simply nothing to oppose GG with explosive minigun. From vanilla. And with the Fashionable weapons the situation changes drastically! As in most cases, the Fashion of weapons is more damage compared to vanilla. I had a case that ran almost head-on at supermoto with WH-Mk22 Heavy Machinegun by Skibadaa, jumped foolishly at him, not expecting. A couple of seconds and loading previous saves.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

Abbat76 wrote:
But in Asylum 88 corn - healing.
Not only the corn and not only in the Refuge:-) in General, all objects have the status of a repair. Looking through a Settlement Management Software is a very convenient means of settlement management. But I usually don't expect healing, even though it happens right before our eyes.
And Asylum 88 the passage that leads to the area Milton parking garage, blocked the electrically-operated metal door. And before it a bunch of turrets:-) And the door is connected through logic elements. You can open both from inside and outside:-) the Last time the attack was raiders. Went through pharmacy in stealth mode - just five in the rear:-) In the main hall there were only two, however, one in PA. But selleri have consulted. Suffered one muthafuck and one scavenging station.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.06.20

After turning on the power call to battle comes up almost every few minutes. Already was - a man with stealth combat, a man in power armor, another man in the raider power armor, the fourth man in the rusty T-45 (the commander of the Bear, judging by the gear - arrows), the super mutant with the Fury of a sledgehammer, a battle-axe with a brass knuckles (either Sabina or Sabrina - the name did not pay attention) and the legendary knight, a renegade fraternity, in the factional power armor and infinite personal Gatling laser. They all came within one half an hour, which literally did not have time to leave the territory of Nuclei Town.

N
NAGIBATOR75752 05.06.20

Rakszas
Personally, I was Nyura world 3 days ago but I only passed to the commander of the bear,I already missed 2 months but the job is immoral battle with the renegade from the brotherhood pojavljaetsja (LVL 121)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.06.20

NAGIBATOR75752 wrote:
the battle with the renegade from the brotherhood pojavljaetsja (LVL 121)
Afraid your nickname.

N
NAGIBATOR75752 05.06.20

Help RV

B
BlackTigerTK 05.06.20

NAGIBATOR75752
setstage 06039262 5