3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Seryy 05.06.20 02:35 pm

Stick \"blood shasti\" (Far Cry: Primal)

please help,I have it unlocked and even pressing Q it is seen that there are 2 clubs,but to take up blood shasti can not!I would be grateful!
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biloljonik 05.06.20

Sergey Grey
All simple buy litsuhu

S
Sergey Seryy 05.06.20

biloljon-bk
All simple finish school!

p
psythra 05.06.20

Wheel out of it or something.Also did not immediately kerf.

D
Dan Danilov 05.06.20

psythra
thank you for your help.

A
Artorius1 05.06.20

Open Q to scroll on the desired weapon will change.

P$ Which is better Blood Shasti or a Club of a certain level, say 2, 3 or 4.
In the clubs written damage and speed, but in the Blood shasti - powerful stick of bone.
Or is it just the skin?

l
lameonor 05.06.20

Artorius1
the same question)why not the characteristics do not understand))at random chtoli to determine in combat)is better or worse

A
Akunamatataa 05.06.20

lameonor wrote:
why not the characteristics do not understand))at random chtoli to determine in combat)is better or worse
Of course, at random, but rather by trial and error - this is precisely the meaning... ;)
And who and most importantly why you will have in advance describe in detail what the relative damage each piece of sharpened wood, stone and bone when injected into every possible part of the body is the enemy of every possible type, and even considering every possible level of difficulty??
--------
In response to the question about the damage blunts the Blood Shasti - somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd level ordinary batons.

k
kirborisich 05.06.20

Artorius1
Part damage it is lower than normal stick 1st level, but it doesn't break (only burns) and a very large number (at the level of the bag 2 accommodates 6 batons Chaste and only 3 normal).