3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20 02:35 pm

Do not block the account? (Overwatch)

This situation that my friend's broken computer, which will be in repair for another week. He really wanted to buy overwatch at a discount, but he can't and the PC will come from the service only numbers 25-27 asked me to give him ACC and then give.

Became a question, do not block the account for violation of the policy of Blizzard, eh? Just read somewhere that this is forbidden and your account can easily be blocked, and I don't want to get this situation in the future.

Please, no trolling and such crap, and it is clear to explain that as a Yes.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laser Raptor 05.06.20

Nothing. Just decorate on it and create ACC by the name of name and patronymic in the present.

_
_TEZ_ 05.06.20

if you make AK, and then tell him the username and password, it is not banned!

M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20

Laser Raptor
_TEZ_
And he will be able to your account to tie my email to her?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
Account I can block, if you will give him rights to access your account.
But if, simply create it by filling in the registration form for a friend, then nothing will.
Alexander Makarenko
And he will be able to your account to tie my email to her?
you tell him to make an account or yourself? if he is, tell his mail, his registration information.
don't know his e-mail, create a new one, the benefit is not so difficult (though there are of course people are exceptions).

M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Only here mail then you need to confirm, and the PC will return after the holidays, and it is possible to buy the game without a confirmed email, I don't know. And if his e-mail to create, then he himself will vindicate it only after 25-27 numbers.

A
AndreyLis 05.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
And what's the problem to give to a friend to come with your computer (or any other), to register an account on your email there to confirm and purchase the game? And then let them playing with the computer.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 05.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
Have a friend push the phone or smart? From your smartphone it's easy enough to log in to your mail.
Anyway better write to tech help the game (not here), there you all are much better explained, and if necessary, I think even that will help.

M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20

Andrulis
I live in Orenburg, and he in Saratov) And then change addresses, it already looked, can change the answer to a secret question.

M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20

BlackZloj
To me the main thing was to see if this may be regarded as any violation of the rights Blizzov, what I learned)

U
UnrealGame 05.06.20

What are you talking about? What are the real names? Any violation of the rights Blizzov? Maybe even a photocopy of your passport to send that advice?
Alexander Makarenko
Do as much as you want of the ACC (on every mail) and on each buy whatever you want on the same PC) I Have at work, for example on one computer the game 5 people and everyone has his own ACC. I have a few, when that gold in WoW of farmil.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.06.20

UnrealGame
On time is not necessary, right?
I gave my account of the second world war to play a friend, the next day the account was blocked, I had to write in support. The reason for blocking was explained by the fact that you used another computer to log in to the game.
So the meaning of risk? That would then crap, it was more?
Alexander Makarenko
Create a new email and register a ACC on it. And then, as each will get a computer, give him the username and password and access to this email. ALL, that's your problem.

M
Makar_AS8 05.06.20

All thanks, the question is closed)))

U
UnrealGame 05.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Tin) what do you mean? And if you are say traveling and playing in places with WiFi, always with a different IP or a different PC. Show me where in the agreement Blizzard is forbidden to use different accounts or different PC, lol

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.06.20

UnrealGame
the fact remains, lock of account is possible, if you go from another computer.
I'm not combing through the license agreement, Blizzard, if you have free time, you can check out. but it's just there.
plus, do not confuse ban and lock. blizzy not to ban the account for login from another computer, and just block it, to unlock, you need to go to your email to confirm the link and something else.