3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 05.06.20 02:36 pm

Can't start the game with sfeetfx (Watch_Dogs 2)

can't start the game with swetfx. pirates, version games - 1.07.141 from mechanics. do everything according to instructions. in other games swetfx works without problems. prompt, knowledgeable people, what to do to make the game start with swetfx
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rottan 05.06.20

hyper1
Try to put in the game shortcut compatibility (and possibly run as admin). If that doesn't work then look for another Sweet.

h
hyper1 05.06.20

Rottan
doesn't help compatibility. already 2 swetfx tried and reshade . does not start and all... what to do XS

R
Rottan 05.06.20

hyper1
I often install SweetFX in games, but in GTA 5 I was never able to find SweetFX (well, at least I did not catch on). In Watch Dogs I run it compatibility. So, look for another Suite. In Mafia 3 I also shoveled about five. But everything is run, only the game crashes.
What gives when you run?
Well, try this. Rename the file with a d3d9.dll to d3d9_sweetfx.dll

h
hyper1 05.06.20

Rottan
just the game doesn't run and all. I figured why not start. because of the file dxgi.dll. but the fact that this file needed to work swetfx. should I rename reshade64.dll in dxgi.dll as written in the instructions, the game no longer starts

R
Rottan 05.06.20

hyper1
That's the garbage I had in GTA 5. I never solved the problem. Maybe laziness was poshamanit with the names of the files because after installing the Suite I have a DLL file renamed.

S
Sergei008 05.06.20

it's because of the pills as to license everything works without problems!

h
hyper1 05.06.20

Rottan
the kind of hell I had. nothing helped, then I guess give something else will try to do. it turns out I had to raise the compatibility and run the game with a shortcut on the desktop... until I set the compatibility as you advised, but tried to run the game from the folder

R
Rottan 05.06.20

hyper1
Well, you give. ))) Well, now you'll know that the work put in the label (I thought you knew). Most importantly solved the problem. )))

h
hyper1 05.06.20

Rottan
now, the game became doubly enjoyable, no soap and a gray-yellow color) Photorealistic San Francisco in my opinion the best suites.

R
Rottan 05.06.20

hyper1
I always use Entourage. I recently put in Skyrim, besides from the graphics plugins. I have to ВД2 not reached, but Sweet set.