3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lololollllllllllllll 05.06.20 02:36 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Weird that the forum is empty. Well, what would you expect from the game.
My opinion.
I look forward to the game, first of all, the embodiment of the first part in this new setting. The same interesting characters, dialogue, well oldfagi will understand me. I'm still waiting so this is what happened to Nameless after the ending of the first part, I hope there will be such a branch.
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt123 05.06.20

Interesting non-linear plot, the variability in the passage.

R
Raizer1 05.06.20

I during the release of the first game was running, I met her just 2 years ago. I'm kind of surprised, I passed it without stopping, for a week. What surprised me is how there's a cool story and a study of the relationships between the characters still recall the jokes and quarrel with mort. The second part of waiting, hope Okada no worse than the first at least, I would like the same interesting adventure.

M
Maklline66 05.06.20

Weird that the forum is empty. Well, what would you expect from the game.
Man, no one really rest did not, how fast I got the money to develop this game)))
On a subject that if the game was on the level of Planescape: Torment. More is needed

l
lololollllllllllllll 05.06.20

Maklline66
The announcement of the game said something in December of that year. Why Wake up in March.

M
Maklline66 05.06.20

Well then, the announcement was highly conditional, and was not knows nothing. And given how quickly gathered the amount, no one slept, everyone was waiting for)))

l

Maklline66
Your truth. Let's wait for the release of the game.

K
Kalmah13 05.06.20

GRAFON!!! ))) hahaha
in General the game is worth waiting for a good story with a lot of dialogues and mystery!
it will be necessary to refresh your memory, play in torment!

v
vladchij 05.06.20

Once this vesch - the spiritual successor to Planescape, you should wait for a deep philosophical plot, charismatic characters and a bunch of dialogues.

l

vladchij
I hope the philosophical story will be the same as in the old part, and maybe even better. Then she will like you more.

t
tenga 05.06.20

I'm honestly afraid of new re-releases of old games. Because it lost the atmosphere. Take for example Baldur's gate 2 Enchanted Editions. Well, I think NAV will remember just reminisce. And what is the result? And paid for four characters one of which was black(!) vampire(!) gay(!)(Political correctness gone to Cuba, Woman, Black, gay)(in the sense of the novel you can start playing the only female character) that kills albeit temporary but a member of my party(!) I read on the official website EE like share please. Give her a chance she's an interesting character with deep study. For fuck's sake! She killed a member of my party and that says something? Let me introduce you the city is evil! Evil is Minsk! FAS!! And I'm sure most would have done the same. I don't want reading the dialogues to see how the marketing Department has decided that it would be Nice to gash for the target audience. I just want to enjoy a good multivariate plot. Like reading a good book with a choice that would have made a hero.

I would not want to really interesting and well-developed world has been spoiled with modern trends. IMHO I'll wait. And even buy. At least from the merit of his older brother.

v
vladchij 05.06.20

ToN - not a re-release of Planescape, and a spiritual successor.

M
MadPumpkin2 05.06.20

Maklline66
On a subject that if the game was on the level of Planescape: Torment. More is needed

And more, no one knows how to do :)
I believe that the new torment will be worse than the old. But not by much.

C
Cidrow 05.06.20

Don't know what will be the spiritual successor to this game - it would be better continued the story of the Unnamed since his departure for the war - or even the prehistory - as he has come to his Immortal status - what was the story of the old woman Passwell Ravel (Ravel Puzzlewell).
But in General, at least on this we can say thank you. And yet - that's WHAT hurt the developer to do in the same style (2D backdrops 3D models (Hello Gorky 17 and Shadowrun)) the same Wasteland? Do not understand the logic...
And ideally, this game supernatural anything - a loot which was unveiled for the project has been involved in a Wasteland'e...

M
Marat Grifon 05.06.20

Only would have left soon.

T
T.T.G 05.06.20

Full role-play and skill tree, lots of possibilities, branched dialogues, trivial quests, the presence of consequences after decisions taken, etc. etc. In General those qualities which sowed the developers in the manner of Troika games at the time. And which do not exist in the current plot-centric nedo RPG like mass effect and Gerasimos.

L
LD123 05.06.20

Yes, perhaps waiting for the incarnations within the last part with new graphics,new features (but not to the detriment of the old), as well as the same interesting plot and interesting dialogues.

g
gloccc111 05.06.20

Interesting combat system, so often the battles were great quests in the Witcher 3 (or, as in folaute 4)