3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 05.06.20 02:37 pm

Winter hunting (Warface)

Enter the winter hunt and to participate you have to pay 600 credits, what more to expect Vulcan 2D for 300 credits, and now every mini game will be introduced for loans. Do not know why I saw the news today I wanted to remove a fun game and start playing farm frenzy))))))))
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
devil_leo 05.06.20

Play as a COP, much cheaper!!

D
Den4ik33 05.06.20

devil_leo
and that COP is interesting not diversity, not what I varfeys current due to pve mode

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

For winter hunting in the proposed format can be viewed with both good and bad sides.. the Fact that they decided provernut it this way (paying for the lava part) of course not very nice in relation to non-Donetsk players.. Perhaps for many it will be the last straw and trigger to remove this game.. BUT! There are good moments that to list I do not need because we are all smart enough and understand that not cool - we were heard and did finally something that we have long asked and waited, But again, do - did, but still went overboard with my delusions for money.. But in any case, I personally will not *be wessite or, on the contrary to praise, even if it deals with someone else..
PS I will throw the dough in the account and buy this access just because of the fact that I have limitless 170% down) otherwise we would have scored on this offer)

d
devil_leo 05.06.20

Den4ik33
Well, pve it's like in a lobby with bots, only the tank need be))

D
Delphis 05.06.20

devil_leo
well, you can improvise and imagine that the tank=a bottle of some kind, and finished off her with A to point B

S
Stasya Staska 05.06.20

Really not much is not pleasant is the fact that the hunt need to pay 600кр. But on the other hand,I read a review in the VC,if you take all the bonuses and Golden weapons forever(which is not always possible to drive in the boxes ditching quite a large amount of money),and more in this not so big fee.

P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

Nikitaki
Please read carefully about the payment. You are not yourself at the expense of the game translates, and in a Fund for winter hunting.

P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

And overall cool. Special operations and missions make for loans - there are also weapon drops. But why do the little things-the entrance fee to the game - upon entering the same the prizes are.

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
I am fully aware of this, I have nothing to read is not necessary)

D
Den4ik33 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
if it comes to it I will remove it ... this fun game I virtual nonsense money is not poured

P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

Nikitaki
And what if the bonus? Translates then tell us the percentage where added.)

I
Iliy Antonov 05.06.20

The money for the hunt, brad. Developed just ohreneli! Of course, it may be an idea to arrange a hunt and good but in this case, the money for these reasons it should come to your account, and not at some mythical Fund winter hunting.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 05.06.20

Well, you know, 300 rubles, it is more godly, given what will fill in the end. Or do you want the public, are inundated with khalyavnykh distributed Golden donut? Personally, I don't want to. Most will be available to all players, type of auction and the 47th of the Kalash. In fact, you for these three hundred rubles buy a guaranteed cloud Donati, and will not pray to the God of randomness and drain where large amounts of money in the box.

d
devil_leo 05.06.20

Wow how many shkoloty shuruet in waruwaru, already sad

d
devil_leo 05.06.20

and most importantly cons how))

E
Eligos 123 05.06.20

Stasia Staska
And count up the gold weapon is not for loans as everyone expects, but for Warbucks

E
Eligos 123 05.06.20

And I'll throw in for fun. 300 p this is not really even big money!

D
Den4ik33 05.06.20

Yes Yes datut you pack with diplom Kalash and AVM will say these are to always rejoice

-
-prizrak- 05.06.20

I also threw. We'll see what happens. So, I got it in the varfeys not udevlyayus.

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
You're seriously so weird or pretend?
With limitless bonus of 170%, I will throw 300 rubles 300 rubles.. taking into account my bonus = 1620 credits, of which 600 are automatically deducted for the winter hunt and the rest of the 1020 will go on game.. What is there to understand?