3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Codename 50] 05.06.20 02:37 pm

How much time have you spent on the game? (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

If you have been playing, how much time have you spent/days(both real and game)?
I spent 93 days playing and 29 hours 33 minutes real time.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreykfeys 05.06.20

even a minute it is not spent and are not going

S
SheparD7 05.06.20

36 real hours / 77 days of game

B
BrainKiller 05.06.20

damn you extra quests or do not pass? I'm just here to Antigua got and already 35 hours played

[
[Codename 50] 05.06.20

BadBoy46Rus
I just took the quests(only I haven't completed the quest the Gun Wilson, found 7 legendary things, didn't fix the Whisperer of souls and Dancing on the Waves and has not passed a branch of quests related to Treasure Island)

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

Codename 50
only I haven't completed the quest the Gun Wilson, found 7 legendary things, didn't fix the Whisperer of souls and Dancing on the Waves and has not passed a branch of quests related to Treasure Island
Well, in short, missed half the game gg
I have the game took real-time of 48 hours (medium difficulty level). And without the two DLS, and missed half of the dialogue, and sprint. If you really go carefully, slowly, to complete all quests and explore all the hidden corners, and even add Treasure Island and the Air Temple hours 70-90 you can hold out, I think.

p
patlatyy govnar 05.06.20

GarretSSS
unlikely. I passed ALL the quests and it took me only 45 hours. It's short. if you have an RPG experience

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

hairy govnar
Well XS. Probably run, whistle conversations, and no one clashed?

V
VANINI 05.06.20

43 hours on tellem ur CL., all the quests again, all the parts inspected, almost all conversations listened to.

G
GothicWarrior 05.06.20

But I'm still drinking

_
_Vlastelin_ 05.06.20

GothicWarrior
Put
I went through the game in 6 days,on average 22 hours and 60 days of game.Finished almost all the quests except Marka where it was necessary in the temples of the mask to put.
PS Complexity Is Complex.

a
andreyka mak 05.06.20

21time 40 minutes little

N
NightHawkreal 05.06.20

5 days approximately.

E
Elcheor 05.06.20

29 hours

K
Kravec Aleksandr 05.06.20

23 hours in the game 49 days

d
dihlofos2009 05.06.20

27 hours 6 minutes. 72 games of the day (a lot, probably because I often slept).

Not completed the quest duel with Henri, because with my crooked hands and a dead mouse is a solid hassle. And quest scout Report has not fulfilled... supported aboriginal with Ventura not talked, he then went into the city and... well, quest is still somehow hanging.

The Islands were cleaned mostly once. Although it seems the regeneration of monsters is there, but in the end it was lazy on them again rummaged. You Vocalise a little better and to spend more time playing :)

M
MAKAKUT 05.06.20

~26 hours and 41 game day. Completed all quests found but one(the sword that crafted). Clambered every corner of each location. The dialogue is not missed. The game seemed short. 3 days this is not the case. :(

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

MAKAKUT
Clambered every corner of each location
If it was, you would have found the piece of the sword, fixed it and closed the quest. So, not all over the place )))

M
MAKAKUT 05.06.20

GarretSSS
KV are not very interested in me. And found it by accident at the end of the game. KV Wind storms, Garda found, the blade did not look for. Other kV in the asset was not, and for one square to come back sense is not seen.

v
vad231437 05.06.20

More than 46 hours. In the journal there is not one quest not done. Found all legendary items and made three swords. If something is missed, then 1-2 quests in the beginning (like clean out the room Hawk, skill hacking is not allowed at the time). Well, not all of the cave I climbed, especially popervosti - GG was weak.

R
Rayan_Kuper 05.06.20

I held her for the Inquisition 14 hours, skipping all dialogue NPCs. All the Islands are completely stripped, all quests done. This game is short compared to the first part and the final boss of anything. If you buy 2 more dlc, the more likely passage will be delayed for another 2-3 hours.