3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freak [UA] 05.06.20 02:38 pm

Components to build weapons (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Learned the skill to build firearms, but the bench said there was no need of components. Where to get them? And whether this skill at all? And drawings a little while (single). This is me on the second island.
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas for us 05.06.20

buy,find

F
Freak [UA] 05.06.20

Abibas for us
Come on! Where?

A
Abibas for us 05.06.20

well, I'm stealing it from a dealer in Antigua and sword.found in the drawers.usually with a hacking skill of 40+

U
Unicom 05.06.20

Whether there is any sense to study the Assembly of weapons or all the same to find or buy?

O
Oxygen_woLF 05.06.20

Unicom
the point is only to collect the legendary swords and rapier

U
Unicom 05.06.20

Well, it's just basic sense. The fact that when you pumped the skill you get something that will not get without it. A poet points to it is worth to spend.

F
Freak [UA] 05.06.20

Oxygen_woLF
So I learned the skill of collecting firearms not melee weapons(

S
Samutoturbotrop 05.06.20

Firearms basically garbage (IMHO). In the beginning of the game the money it makes sense to spend on dexterity (theft, burglary) and melee weapons, as they are so few, and at the end of the game when they become too many, they don't need. In my opinion there are only 2 useful skills - melee weapons and dexterity relevant skills. Everything else can do not to swing. IMHO, again, the path for everybody.

And about the build... the components for the manufacture of guns and pistols you can find lots. The main part is in the chests. Sometimes traders, especially if the merchant guns.

The game also has 3 legendary weapons:

Whirlwind storms (somehow marked in the inventory just like a Whirlwind, apparently, the joint translation) 45-60 damage, slashing weapons +15. Weakest weapon of legendary.

Caster shower 45-100 damage and piercing weapons +15. The second power of the legendary weapon. It is possible to find the blade 1 and, most interestingly, 2 Garda. Maybe no one has yet found the 2nd blade, it might not.

Dancing on the waves 60-100 damage, slashing weapons +20. The best blade in the game.

i
incko 05.06.20

Samutoturbotrop if you choose voodoo you'll get Admiral rejik stats with a Charmer shower in the control Sebastiano throw him in the trunk.... and nothing will be necessary ...

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

Samutoturbotrop
You forgot to mention the king's sword, which is not enough Garda. Although raptor077 here in an adjacent subject wrote, where it can be found. I'll have to check tonight

S
Samutoturbotrop 05.06.20

incko
Could you elaborate? When you control another character, I came out only to lead him to the desired point and speak with NPCs. Leaves, and trunk interface?

GarretSSS
Read related on the forum, quote: Another question is the Shore of the sword, the blacksmith, the Cooper, for completing the quest to forge 5 swords gives the Garda caster shower, but (in the dialogue) says, giving Efes Royal sword, the blade of which is already in my inventory. The Whisperer of souls and the king's sword have the same cost, performance, and icon. Maybe it's the same sword - ie error in the game.

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

Samutoturbotrop
Well XS. I thought so too. But today, I read: GARDA ROYAL SWORD she found in the chest on Markison island in the beginning of the map where the land go on shore (Orientir mast zatonuvshih merchant ships)there on the hill magila and a chest with 60 umelci hacking there Garda

S
Samutoturbotrop 05.06.20

GarretSSS
Hmm. Well, try, maybe really can find. Text me only)

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

Samutoturbotrop
There! And he really looks like a sword. Cool )))
Proof

S
Samutoturbotrop 05.06.20

Wow!

J
JmenTich 05.06.20

Where to find a handle for Dancing on the waves?

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

JmenTich
Zyr: http://www.gothic-risen.ru/index.php/maps-risen2

B
BarZZ 05.06.20

Guys, please tell me WHERE to FIND (or buy) the drawings for the manufacture of firearms(rifles,muskets)?
and then for the entire game and only drawing the Twins(the gun) could find.
and all-no Other gun drawings couldn't find((
during the walking on the Islands gained a bunch of Rouge.trunks,cored and krestovyh locks.
but drawings of the rifles did not come across. guard(((

G
GarretSSS 05.06.20

BarZZ
While playing for the natives do not. And while playing for the Inquisition, too, is not wealthy. In this Perca Piranhas screwed or lazy: a skill, but few details (the pile that you have is almost useless because it is only good for 1-2 types of trunks, and the rest something not to be missed) and almost no drawings.
Well, look at the gunsmiths. Do not forget from time to time to return to past traders, because their range changes

B
BarZZ 05.06.20

GarretSSS
played for the natives. BUT repeatedly returned to blacksmiths,gunsmiths - Antigua and takarigua - to from found parts to forge new swords. and of course,ALL were checked for the presence of new drawings. Useless! and in the jungle,and the houses shook up all the chests. It is fine drawing! what to do?
and the quest with arms - Thick, Olga(gun)- who has to take it,do you know? in Cheetah it is found..I tried ..but the old save game got reset. and so this task did not come across during the game.
in the end had the storm. rifle and double-barreled shotgun schitaete. otherwise, the sweep of the Islands I had to make longer and lateline. for me)
such an ambush...the skill of a gunsmith learned specifically that the MOST of new guns to make, and then.. most guys(((