3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taubenkrieg 05.06.20 02:39 pm

The crew (Starbound)

Can anyone suggest how to hire people in the crew? Can't understand :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 05.06.20

You need to take quests in the settlements, sometimes give a quest for some kind of robber. If it is to win and not finish, it will be possible it to take. During the game this quest only once fell from me, maybe you can still somehow different team to increase.

o
olegarh0 05.06.20

Fildeng
Crazy, that he asked the team to hire, and you tell him the cache to check suggest

o
olegarh0 05.06.20

Taubenkrieg
On fortpost under the ground there are the penguins, they can be hired as crew. Just 3алмаза exchange on doubloon penguin and hire anyone.

R
Raptor227 05.06.20

Fildeng
Thu beguiled you

S
SimplyTheCat 05.06.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
I was just doing quests on the planets people, not necessarily in the villages. Some of them after completing the quest you receive the armor of the protectorate and they can hire me at the end of the game the crew was 6 people
Among them:
1 Soldier (Florent)
1 Cleaner (Lone avian from the desert)
2 engineers (Hotl and Florent)
1 chemist (Florent)
1 Tailor, or what to call it X/ (glitch)

T
Taubenkrieg 05.06.20

I do not fulfill these quests, join no one wants. Only one fourth of mercy asked and all.

F
Fail.ini 05.06.20

Though late, but write. The best Vario to hire a team to do quests with smugglers/pirates of avian (those on the flying ship anchor cast, it is unlikely to miss). Find a boat, buy a teleport (to quickly get them on Board) and perform the quests by type (I need ore -> make me an ingot -> take the mate he will make a reservation -> fetch me). After them will be two options: either he will wear the armor of the protectorate or not. If the plot, feel free to come and hire him. However, there is a couple downsides. 1) team only from avian (unless you collect your birds devils. in this case, it's even a plus) 2) I have mostly hired either engineers (increasing the capacity of the fuel tank), or soldiers (do nothing but help in battle).