3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AK_Flash 05.06.20 02:40 pm

Expectations from the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Since its announcement at E3, this game has become my most anticipated, finally a new ip, so even with such a delightful setting. The plot actually looks good, this post-Apocalypse has not happened, although it would seem that the classic in recent years has been the subject backwards and forwards. Of course in the beginning there was a lot of fear, because the game was extremely small, but the closer the release is, the less doubts that this will be one of the biggest projects in 2016 and maybe one of the contenders for game of the year. In particular, the developers dispelled fears about another trochiline, assuring that it is not going to create a huge open world with a minimum of content, but rather try to make the world as dense and saturated, which can not but rejoice. In General I haven't been inspired by the announced games, I hope when Horizon Zero Dawn will come, I'll look like Randy Marsh on the famous picture.)
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 05.06.20

From gorilla I'm honestly not expect anything special.Studio his entire life doing Killzone and nothing more,and there is apparently a purely story focused game, and in this respect the writers have a very so-so.

s
sasha.end 05.06.20

Waiting for a good open world the alleged plot, more exciting gameplay.

A
AK_Flash 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Killzon they did because Sony is demanded, but now the Japanese finally gave gerilim full freedom of action. This is essentially their first free project, so that shouldn't count ' em out.

F

AK_Flash
What is your understanding of free project?Personally for me it is ,as such ,the departure of Bungie from under the wing of Mike and the creation of their project.And then a disastrous series Killzone ,which is not one iota closer to Halo from Mike what Sony had to make gorilla to do a new ip.But not the fact that it will not be another unsuccessful project from gorilla.

K
Kvotrich 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Rather than new project Bungie different from the same Halo ? Zero Dawn, at least not in the first person , which already gives hope - and suddenly it shoots ? By the way Halo went limp like Killzone, Call of Duty ( like here plyusanut still BF, but then I remembered that he has no competitors so he will be in trend).

A
AK_Flash 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
First Free project this means they do what they want, not what Sony want. Secondly for failure game Japanese whore yuh developers, as for example was recently sent to ready at dawn after the order 1886, a series of killzon Sony bosses have always been happy, in particular sales, that is what they gave gerilla card Blanche to create a new project.

T
Toxa95 05.06.20

Expect a mix of the Witcher with Far Cry 4. To RPG, but at the same time soulless draculina. Because the developers go on about the plot and all such other things, but it is said that emphasis will be focused on the hunt. The main thing that it was not so dull as the seizure of power stations and towers Yubikov.
And while strong hopes do not cherish, at least at first, and imagined a lot. Not hunting to be disappointed.

F

AK_Flash
Have not heard that ready at dawn had sent.As I know,Sony entered into an agreement with them for a few games,trilogy Order,and to abandon their services,then pay a huge penalty to the developer.Kilzon same basic function of FPS exclusives ,and Sony enough.But it has long been clear that Kilzon not the kind of game that sell the console.

A
AK_Flash 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Ready at dawn are now looking for the money to be able to publish their games, from which we can conclude that Sony no longer zainteresovany in their services. Returning guerillas when creating Killzone they had rigid frames, now these no. Of course what happens in the end useem only on the day of release, but I see no reason to be sceptical about their new project. Again, for me horizon zero dawn one of the most anticipated games of the year.

F

AK_Flash
The stupidity of some sort.If Sony enough of one not very good game(average) to break the agreement with the development team and to pay a penalty which in principle nothing is expected,who did a Herculean effort in the creation of the engine and to bring the game to the ideal technical condition ,and this makes the ports on the PSP,I'm very disappointed in Sony.And it only pushes me harder to skepticism,because apparently Sony are sitting only businesses that are willing to invest in them belonging to the Studio,which for several years nothing makes than to develop a promising Studio.
But in terms of finding the money Ready at dawn,it does not mean that Sony sent them.Perhaps the Studio itself is not interested to release their games only on their platform.But the trilogy of the Order will be completed as an exclusive Sony what Ready at dawn,I'm sure.

A
AK_Flash 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
The order 1886 announced, not to anyone, and personally the head of Sony Shuuhei Yoshida at E3, and imagine how he looked when the game is literally drowned in the shit that was poured on it after release. The order was to become the new top exclusive to the ps4, but ready at dawn screwed up, and Sony are notorious for quickly cover the failed projects and generally like to act rashly. So now the RaD will try themselves in the field indie games, but second order if it will certainly, are likely to develop other people.
But with horizon zero dawn of this fale is not expected, tembolee that with open world guerilla help people from cd project red and bethesda, which worked on the Witcher and folaut.

F

AK_Flash
Franchise rights belong to Sony,but the statement of the RaD,they are preparing the next part.Nachem with what I do you know about what the cover of lucky.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 05.06.20

Flavius Eugenius wrote:
upon application to RaD,they are preparing the next part
Flavius Eugenius
Who's cooking?RaD? and where are they stated ?

L
LaFeT666 05.06.20

sasha.end
the main thing that the plot does not disappoint