3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirlusha 05.06.20 02:40 pm

Do not complete all the tasks and find treasures in tossene. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, in all Muscente treasure hunt completely frozen.
Whether it's the grandmaster's armor or just a local mini-quest.
Take all the junk from the trunk, and the quest hangs.
And so with all tasks from the list of treasure hunt only in Tossene.
In other locations, all the rules: got the swag - the quest ended.
Version 1.31 GOGH, with all the DLC and without third-party mods.
What are they doing?!
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 05.06.20

Cirlus this statement does not apply. Karlusha adequate. and the rest of stoned fans, they have nothing human

D
Devilgroup87 05.06.20

Delphis
Well, I too from earlier safes pereprohodil. In fact found how to fix the ailment. Here let also walk run around the map, probably will succeed.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Devilgroup87
I'm not talking about the saves said

D
Devilgroup87 05.06.20

Delphis
And I'm talking about the saves. Early would uploaded guy, and would not be talking.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Devilgroup87
and I'm talking about is the same, no fancy people. *Early would be loaded*
you can in fact more colorful sensor, for example could be a story/example of a lead where you like this save game works and what it is? *helped me early conservation* nicer it is not just the answer to your question to see, and some attention from the

D
Devilgroup87 05.06.20

Delphis
Apparently you did not read what I wrote. Scroll above and look at my history. Everything is in detail described, what kind of case I had. Perhaps the person the same story, or similar.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Devilgroup87
you also adequate. You Karlusha adequate

D
Devilgroup87 05.06.20

Delphis
Something I do not want to explain further. Of adequate I look just a few left. I'm talking about the one telling me about the second. Where is the value then? The man asked to help the issue, and you don't adequate called, like me, who described that you can try to do in this case. So think as you wish, comrade, but the obvious is not adequate here, clearly not me or Kirlsa.

D
Delphis 05.06.20

Devilgroup87
I do not deny its inadequacy. Even more, I strongly give on a General review. But I do fun things and not sit grandfather and mutter under his breath *hath need to re-take the quest, the game re - * at least I'm trying to have fun on the forums

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 05.06.20

I hung 3 of the quest, one in Novigrad, on skellige and Lucente. small and insignificant, but the list of quests completely clean did not work. well, to hell with them, by and large...

K
KANOV 05.06.20

I'm sorry,but I see some cons.The Witcher (with all my love to this game),each play-through produces glitches every time rasna

K
KANOV 05.06.20

Delphis
You're just a little late with the time of release.If vdug I can - help.