3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ra66ut1 17.10.19 04:15 am

Quest subway station \"Mercer\" (Fallout 4)

Hello!
The problem:
Took robot PAM on the basis of subway the quest to create a new database.
They came to the place it was previously stripped. On the quest, you need to install fortifications. They should be in the crafting section special - googled. But they do not have it, there are only siege weapons of the Minutemen. Question:
effect this quest the main line underground, how to build these fortifications if they are not crafting and if no, can we finish the quest or cheat in any other way?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cule_R_uliT 17.10.19

Not in the special, and defense. Just natiki turrets, and all

A
AnthoNY_N7 17.10.19

ra66ut1
even one tarelki will be enough to complete the quest, well, how to build them, that's how he wants to

D
Delqado 17.10.19

Thank you, just himself also stuck on this quest.

r
ra66ut1 17.10.19

AnthoNY_N7
One is not enough, but thanks anyway.

M
Mr.Dees 17.10.19

Hey all, signed up here just for a single question ) need help on this quest. On the island was to quest and cleared it completely (killed all the swampies and the uterus) now when PAM gave the quest can't activate the shop, the switches were turning on and off is probably in the tens order does not help! Help for God's sake ) (and killall commands resetquest does not help)

K
K0nsul 17.10.19

Mr.Dees
Activate the switch of the generator on the ship, then a second next to the workbench. Stay wires.

J
Jordan333 17.10.19

At first did not want to build a second turret. One was built, then nothing appeared in the construction menu :((( Rebooted, did not help. In the end, stuff was marasbaras on the island, built in corner 2 turrets. Now the task is lit to talk to PAM, and she enabled protocols security... blah-blah-ball... can't say and then the quest does not go (((

G
Grigoriy Yudin 17.10.19

I built the turret but I have still written what protection 0!=(