3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.06.20 02:40 pm

Unavailable mission with the followers. (Watch_Dogs 2)

The main mission something about Blum,supposedly to gain a million filerow ,but I have 23 million followers,and Mysia written untraceable,supposedly unavailable. This is supposedly me before there yet or what?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 05.06.20

SkyraX
It seems the latter would, after all major.

S
SkyraX 05.06.20

What else is there to do in Mysia cyberdrive when obedinena place on the map you need to find important data(green skull)?I found them and nothing happens,the game restarted even,individuals 1.11

u
u3epJlu 05.06.20

SkyraX
About followers: it's not so much the job, but a reminder, they say so much need to score to reach the final, well i.e. it is not an actual mission, and the reminder (of her in the beginning, She says, they say I'll put a reminder to remind you how much we need followers or something like that). But on the green skull: if you found it, it opens skill menu development (think the fast and the furious, well the acceleration for a car), so try this skill to buy and then probably will work (although it can buy and not need it, but I have bought and then the mission went without problems). Otherwise it's just an unfortunate bug.

S
SkyraX 05.06.20

u3epJlu
a skill learned even before this mission

u
u3epJlu 05.06.20

SkyraX
Then you should see the scene in the garage, and then the final quest. Try it yourself in the garage to come, maybe the mission are already available, but not displayed in the log. Well, the bug is probably that there will advise you.

S
SkyraX 05.06.20

u3epJlu
Yes on the map it looked de garage,came-Gee,well left a save just before you do a chain quest just cyberdrive,I will try to replay