3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeelinLost 05.06.20 02:41 pm

Bug with energy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This problem, playing quietly peacefully, at one point, I notice that I have simply ceased to spend energy. Go to statistics and see the crazy regen of energy. Tried many things, nothing helps. The return of the old safes are not helped, change sets and builds skills, too, out of desperation used a Potion of purification, also did not help. In the secure screen of stats without any buffs and skills pumped (After a Potion of purification)
With the console salol, prescribing the money that would buy different sets in the hope of change
Himself running around in a Bear set
Who knows what the problem is and how to fix it? Play was uninteresting, the high complexity of the batch shake the intuitive signs, and Energia is not the end.
Thanks in advance for feedback.

6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 05.06.20

FeelinLost
In old patches there was a similar bug, but there was health regen. Try different bombs to leave under his feet (I forgot what bagala), the error was tied to the combination of a skill and the effect of a bomb.

W
WAga 05.06.20

I had a bug with 130% of Crete is 30%. Afterwards the bug was gone.

D
Danil Zotov 05.06.20

you just happened to when it did not enter the code to immortality? even after restarting the game the code works, and saves no purpose only to enter on the off, tried such a trick was

F
FeelinLost 05.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Code not previously introduced, but the funny thing is, that was corrected when I TURNED on and then turned off the immortality

D
Danil Zotov 05.06.20

FeelinLost
maybe some script malfunctions code helped

X
Xv.O.vX 05.06.20

ehh I would be Hera, and the jumps and all the energy kirdyk