3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
street_vaiper 05.06.20 02:42 pm

lvl i zashita (Diablo 2)

vot u menya lvl 79 barb ya na helle 3 akt izi proshel voobshe sleva sprava death grief kolchuga fortitude , cherez frenzi no igrau na 4 akte vot kak tolko ya vishel s mobami dratsya cheto mne srazu tyazhelo stalo v 3-4 raza, tak vot vopros vliyaetli lvl geroya moego na imunitet k uronu mobov? a to ya pochekal lvl mobov v 4 akte tam nizhe 79 ni u kogo netu. firkax help pls
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZuPeRnEkR 05.06.20

Just 4 act are all very thick. Deal with it.

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 05.06.20

And transliteration is evil(

p
pirya 05.06.20

Immunity is when you completely immune to physical attacks or elements. And the level gives you stats, skill, a bit of Def and ar.

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 05.06.20

Here's an example: Lord venom 9K-15K health + Phys resist to 50%. The neck base is likely small damage +400, about death do not know anything, but I don't think a lot. Such you fell really like you :)

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

tak che mne delat pitatsya ih s 79 lvlom pinat ili kachnutsya do 82?

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 05.06.20

Bend to the better, although I don't think that you're much help ☺

r
redoolf 05.06.20

street_vaiper wrote:
firkax help pls
I would write in the PM what is really there. And then modders have to your theme, rename it, and we read...

f
firkax 05.06.20

if raznica v lvle menshe chem v poltora raza to pro ego vliyanie na shans popadaniya mojno ne dumat' (nu ne budet shans 80% a 70% kakaya raznica)

a tak v 4 acte prosto mobi bolee jirnie sami po sebe kak uje i skazali

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

ne ponimau vashego hapa pro translit. sami vi pishite na translite diablo 2 v i vse na nem obshyaetes tak kak po russki pisat tam nelzya

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.06.20

street_vaiper
Well I wrote - check out lawbringer is death - will hang decor, removing so puzzled by you physisist. Or sun measurements from the 2nd act (with aura damage) into the clutches of the Ripper - reaper's toll - generally good go - sit Segou and beer, while Merck cleans trying to get on you mobs :D the point is that there is not only HP, but also physisist high - removing part of it, you will kill faster than wearing superpoderosa sword like death in a couple of fretboard.

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

lawbringer u menya est on sanctuary aura daet dop uron tolko po nezhite a v 4 akte osnovnaya problema dlya menya eto pit lordi i prochie DEMONI ne undead

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

i lawbringer merku no ne sunut runoe slovo eto tolko dlya molotkov i mechey i skipetrov a merk iz etogo nichego ne nosit

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

probival i ya s nim no raznici silno ne zametil

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

hotya poprobuu eshe raz

T
T-Fox 05.06.20

street_vaiper
put the beaver to his Guil face; pe4i LoHi; gore bots; hLord amul. Hire a mercenary in act 2 with might aura and give him into the hands of the Reaper. I think will help.

P
Pavel Abakumov 05.06.20

street_vaiper
tak kak po russki pisat tam nelzya - you can.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.06.20

street_vaiper
to hang the decor is a curse that 50% of firesite shoots - that's it, and casts lawbringer any merc with a scythe reaper's toll. Kvr, I still advise a normal - sets, Laing of hands the name like.

s
street_vaiper 05.06.20

ok poprobuu. no cheto hz dekripify 20% i shans lawbringer cheto malo urona daet

R
Rivnyanyn 05.06.20

lawbringer cheto malo urona daet
almost all mobs on Helle Phys RES 30+ Toist you hit not the damage that shows the view of stats, but less. And lavineg going to ignore Phys-RES undead(most of these he did 50+), even imun.
+ deceleration and the decline in physical-damage mobs, which is not wool:)

I
Immense 05.06.20

Came to the forum asking a question - got ~ the same answer three times and still not satisfied. Then why did you ask?