3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tratata i ololo 17.10.19 04:16 am

GTA: San Andreas Mobile (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What do you think, will there be this year ? And will the tablet Nexus 7 (tegra 3) ?
257 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 17.10.19

How do we know the requirements of a non-existent game?

F
FucQ 17.10.19

tratata and ololo

Schito? What else this year? Sana 9 years, not 10.

B
BeefierNebula 17.10.19

Still too early to talk about withdrawal, will be 10 years next year, so then will release as three, with Weiss at the time.

F
FucQ 17.10.19

I'm more interested in 2018-th year.

G
GTAman 17.10.19

FucQ
The decade Four?

M
Madness 17.10.19

GTAманъ [6 years]
What do you think?

A
AlSar 17.10.19

GTAманъ [6 years]
The football world Cup in Russia, haha.
I don't know how to develop mobile technologies.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 17.10.19

It seems to me that modern mobile devices do not pull the game scale of SA with all the features that were in the original game. Inclined to think that San port will not be. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong)

D
Dmitry Uskov 17.10.19

And what's the number of possibilities? Just more lines of code. In purely technical terms the game is minimal progress relative to its predecessors. Territory so large, but in a pinch, you can and refilling to be done.

Well, if not a year, then someday for sure. And do not care that will not be the anniversary. Do you think Rockstar missed the opportunity to once again earn?

N
Nikined 17.10.19

What I really need is a reissue of the two-dimensional gtasc, especially the advans

B
BeefierNebula 17.10.19

Likened
+1, too. Rockstar last time they forgot, I hope at least the game ever portanut...

T
TommyAssassin 17.10.19

San Andres to pull even the IPhone 4, I think, if competently all to shrink (as they Weiss did). I would also like to see a two-dimensional part of the phone, happy to be held.

G
GTAman 17.10.19

Mаdness
What do you think?
What do you mean?

w
wtf15 17.10.19

Lary Cross aka nick hander
And Ravensword: Shadowlands? There's a rather big open world, beautiful graphics... And my phone it flawlessly carries on the maximum distance (the only parameter of graphics that you can customize).

F
FucQ 17.10.19

Lary Cross aka nick hander

As I understand it, you start from the fact that LSS and VSS released on the PSP, and San Andreas Stories is not due to more areas and possibilities. There the iron would be pulled, but the UMD drive so much would not go to.
With phones things differently, do things.

M
Madness 17.10.19

GTAманъ [6 years]
The decade Four?
It is clear that FucQ mean. Why ask?

G
GTAman 17.10.19

Mаdness
Why do you want to ask what I think?

w
wtf15 17.10.19

tratata and ololo
And you: the Nexus 7 is a powerful thing, pull clear.

M
Madness 17.10.19

GTAманъ
All, forget it.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 17.10.19

A little incorrectly expressed. I don't think the phone can't pull SA, I just think that porting such a great game like SA with a huge number of possibilities will be problematic. Hot dunno, maybe I'm wrong.