3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bestgod 05.06.20 02:43 pm

How long can you play on a stolen aka Social Club? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I don't know here is to ask. But I do not believe that it works and that it is not a Bunko. Who bought on such sites, how many recovered the account?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
serbalabaew 05.06.20

after a couple of months

T
The Dmitry Disaire 05.06.20

In a year approximately.

D
Danil Zotov 05.06.20

indefinitely until you reinstall Windows in the same describe it

r
r4die2 05.06.20

As much as you want if you are offline. ( if you mean online then until you recover ACC )

F
FsTanDar 05.06.20

I even don't have time.

L
Levokos 05.06.20

Random. If you buy a stolen account - the only mail. Better yet, buy a license (only 900 R).

Y
Yarsis 05.06.20

easier to catch discounts and not to worry, my first ACC was banned I did not risk bought a second copy of the game for the 800R and don't care

l
levyy_nosok_v_mayoneze 05.06.20

2 years have passed and all the rules.we must take that ACC was not protected.( not tied to the phone ,no theft, etc.) but there is a minus...
I hate that when you run it, enter data aka if played before in other prolu.

d
denisepa 05.06.20

I stole You account 1.5 months waiting for an answer from Steam support a week and R*. Stolen with password from Poch.box... All restored. So you can buy litsuhu.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 05.06.20

Bought an account of some of the Australian for 55 rubles, three days left to download the game. Now go through the story missions, everything is in order.

D
Devilor 05.06.20

Account to restore a matter of 5 minutes, do not buy this crap, as well as steam accounts.

b
bfd89 05.06.20

5 minutes of recovery time. if you wish

_
_DooM_ 05.06.20

Accounts just buy the Fuckers.