3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 05.06.20 02:43 pm

How to see ping in the game? (For Honor)

Terribly ENRAGES already breaking down the unit in training. 50 50 beat here and I want your ping to know
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 05.06.20

0ZED0
In training there are no problems with ping if you can't beat a problem to you.

0ZED0 05.06.20

Modrin
In CBT and OBT it was very easy. Didn't even worry about it

M
Maksim Marshrut 05.06.20

0ZED0
By default, the TAB key, but training does not require network resources

a
a_noob_is 05.06.20

0ZED0
Same problem, repulsed breaking works hell understand how, even in training.

M
Modrin 05.06.20

I don't know ,in training with me everything clearly.

M
Mamosha 05.06.20

maksik.ussd
two times a quick click on the break - it is necessary to bear the timing. that would not particularly steamed prolazi several times.

S
Scaevus 05.06.20

are you sure that you want him to know? :D ping you have in each game are different, because in each game the game a different host, and therefore it is located in different places, and therefore the ping will always be different, you Nitsche not do, it does not depend on you. I have here in training parry probably 70 percent of all strokes, in a real battle, it turns out 1 of 10, don't know who chelovecheskiy factor and excitement, and maybe ping.

N
Noken. 05.06.20

Scaevus
In training you expect, and in battle with people you don't know what they want, like, expect the usual tactics of his hero, and he creates che wants )

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

Noken.
I win at the guard through the mass strike,people just do not expect to be protected from it PTS hard,so good blow on the soup turns out:)

N
Noken. 05.06.20

Modrin555
These guardians I drank all the blood already :D

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

Noken.
Well is there any character nasty,everyone has bad mechanics. The only thing I do not like PTS is a single skill for damage, too well.
And the fact that the fat man under the fury can own hug to pansotti with any HP is full,so I do not know how to counter these hugs:)

N
Noken. 05.06.20

Modrin555
These hugs vancott HP is full if it has less than half HP it seems, and it can be controlled easily who have evasion.

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

Noken.
Well I would not say that it can be controlled who have evasion.
The animation is too unstable,he worote can grab.

S
Scaevus 05.06.20

Modrin555
well, do not lose office then ) for the guards and so different and do not win, and if this chip will be catching on all Khan

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

Scaevus
Yes, and without that, you know,there are the other, a guard, two quick blow,a blow to the region, and blow from the top,they quickly zablocie if the enemy is protected from above the impact area,it is always with the same hand,if the enemy is protected from him, the blow from above.To catch them zablocie difficult,and to fend off the more.The problem is that the impact on area eats up a floor of stamina,so after it is not particularly waving.