3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 05.06.20 02:44 pm

For someone to start playing? (Black Desert)

Who better to play the rookie?
10 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 05.06.20

for a kunoichi she now steers as blogadarya their abilities can take high levels
just to have fun will have to buy armor intimidation -the body of pump 15 ur-helmet-shoes-hand-to 5ур and possibly up to 15 LVL
bijuterii ozherele -ring -Def 4 damage 4 wynosi 50-each-earrings-protection 4 accuracy 2 each
weapons krea-krea vtorostipenie also guides about Paris and Oswal and Yuri can throw in the dustbin

d
david272 05.06.20

exlubu
A possible candidate is male?) Never in MMORPG did not play for the female gender and don't want to start)

n
nominar 05.06.20

david272
Don't start for anyone, if you are not ready in the month a minimum $ 200 to rebuild

d
david272 05.06.20

nominar
There you can spend them? Fritupley game like other MMORPGs (Allods PV) there is not necessarily Donati

d
david272 05.06.20

Valera Skripnichenko
And in some MMORPGs, then advise to play?

d
david272 05.06.20

Valera Skripnichenko
and you can not link and the name of project m?

l
lookaway 05.06.20

david272 wrote:
There you can spend them? Fritupley game like other MMORPGs (Allods PV) there is not necessarily Donati
in the game system of regulated prices for everything. just like in the USSR. you can't use the good old method knocked the garbage first - bagri 10 times more expensive. you need to grindith and grindal and grindeth...
Spoilers to grindith and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindeth and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindal and grindeth
or Donati. you know?
yet there's such an interesting topic...and...and... attention! Donat is even on p2p server (Dada, in fact, which is not free). smell is the degree of generosity of the publishers?
about F2P silent. wish 250 cats who will shoot an invisible carrier, which are invisible because they nationalily on invisibility please. at the same time, your cats will be looting all around, mobs, players, your mother. all!
you can buy a billion cans and sharpening stones (or I don't know what is currently in their store) to
Spoilergate a good player.

Overall, a wonderful game. Without the infusion will reach the heights. for an hour in the evening after work or at 2 hour at the weekend.
Spoilers 2076.

N
NuStep 05.06.20

lookaway
Donat trims the duration of the game and interest in it , 90% .

S
Siniy Kot 05.06.20

lookaway
bombing what kind of nonsense I just read?
not at all clear that there is Donati...the only thing that is quite useful from gmshop-increase of weight
else nafig fell
but...you can create around 300K rubles(like so many things,if I remember correctly the estimates forum experts) to become immediately re-drilled the top,well here is variable-maybe more maybe less,random
but interest?the game is very much sharpened pve,so pvp is just a bonus,almost unnecessary appendage to this game,is to create to stick to bosses?them and the newcomers is not particularly sharpened in the green bend
total-300K a show-off?
no thanks will cost
Conclusion-Donat there nafig fell

S
Siniy Kot 05.06.20

david272
wizard, until the nerf,they last added a revival of class-while they are the most pleasing in terms of gameplay that until after awakening
and to Wake just different floors
after waking up-this is more difficult, my grandfather-more damage
women have more control
Vizard is a wizard
if it is to advise from the men's classes, swordsman after a 56-dramatically rents near mechnica on a number of parameters,the ninja - similar to the kunoichi's getting worse,too powerful,but still worse than warrior/Valkyrie-same thing
the exception to the rule is the only Vizard well, maybe barbarian,although I personally prefer it just to Wake the class