3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20 02:45 pm

Aura ships, air defense corvettes? (Stellaris)

I saw a bunch of guides, which featured the ability to create small air defense boats based on corvettes and support ships with auras on the basis of battleships, but such a possibility in the game with all DLS 1.4.1 as on the pirates and on you license, I have not found. What's the matter? I have dementia and I find glitches or these features have cut in the latest patches?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 05.06.20

Download the version 1.2 or 1.3. Just a new mechanic fleet now each gun is tied to a specific slot, and he, in turn, on a particular ship.

r
random3355 05.06.20

It made what would each ship have served their purpose and prevent the formation of fleets of single ships (destroyers with tachyon lances etc). Now only air defense destroyers, cruisers and battleships.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 05.06.20

random3355
Damn, I guessed, sorry. Thanks for the reply. The question is settled?

r
random3355 05.06.20

Nikita101010
The spear is not removed it now X-weapon, like mega/Giga cannon supposedly main weapon of the battleship, like in Mass Effect. There is also the lightning of the clouds, is also the same.

N
Nikita101010 05.06.20

...The spear of the Paradoxes removed(not removed,but added to it only one slot)..., re-read my response in the 2nd time.