3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 05.06.20 02:46 pm

Too short in the game? (For Honor)

ran a knights of the black Legion for 30 minutes is all it turns out even a Viking too, 30 minutes and samurai 30 minutes and the ridiculous ends?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 05.06.20

artorias111
Gallop again was mentioned in the game story there,and you are trying to find.This is a common multiplayer on the similarity overwatch.

O
Oleg Kochetov 05.06.20

artorias111
well, mostly added there to learn the mechanics of the game and learn why the war of all

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

bazilews
Well,Yes, it was known even before the release,even under the PTA,you are seriously expected something else?

T
Tserks 05.06.20

I didn't know what it is)

M
Modrin555 05.06.20

Tserks
So in the old commercials showed the plot,but even then it was clear that the game is good story is not:)
And I have problem with NAT and have not decided,here are now thinking to return the money or not,here I like this,I'm in DS 2 and 3 at 300h spent in fight clubs and in this game the same feeling,I want to play and play,but this NAT

B
Bombardirovschik 05.06.20

not well realized 1.5 hours is generally tin.
Would be enough and meaningless introductory video about apoliona Yes training with bots.
che apoleon not Google even.
acolatse there their grass and sawing videos.

M
MaxQjust 05.06.20

You are not able to savor to the Lord...

I
IdmitriuI 05.06.20

Modrin555
download Hotsport Shield hacked, NAT will turn yellow 80% of the problems will go away

I
IdmitriuI 05.06.20

Bomber
1.5 hours is a very spidermom, and Yes 6 hours there is a maximum

M
Mihail Golohvast 05.06.20

10 hours spent on the complex,where XS you in 1.5 hours you come,if only on easy(just for that standards of awards dumb), and it can go in the coop

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.06.20

bazilews
No, the game is not a slag, she is just mediocre.

S
Sahara. 05.06.20

I don't know, I'm on the realism were, in total, spent 20 hours. Don't know how you manage 6 hours. Well, if the child of only. But child personally, I would be boring place.

S
Scaevus 05.06.20

I knights took probably 2-3 hours to the complex, the most time left when the RAM is necessary to protect, they bitch slow, many enemies, HP not RESEDA, checkpoints far, in General 10 times to die. So about 1.5 hours of sujecki someone balaboly. If only for light, but there I don't know if is too difficult just after the multiplayer, I can't imagine in a lightweight th there, beaten there bots do :D

G
GG4 05.06.20

With immortality and with a one-shot phenomenon ran all the campaigns for 32 minutes in total. Even I do not understand, is too short.

f
fullpowerup 05.06.20

Yes there generally ridiculous is not necessary, as such. All have told us in the teasers and trailers. It's like overwatches, but without shorts.

D
Devill666 05.06.20

fullpowerup
well do not tell, realized need at least for insertion into the swing of things , preparing the soil for multiplayer, as there are forced to play almost all the characters slipping the bottom of the screen describing different techniques and a variety of combo attacks, which is good so it helps to get comfortable with the controlled dummy

f
fullpowerup 05.06.20

Devill666
I don't mean the campaign mode as a training ground(though for this it is not needed). In General, you can in custom mode to fight with the AI or co-op with others to fight the same AI. In the course of the case and impose the usual teasers from the trailer.

b
bazilews 05.06.20

And what's the story?

D
Devill666 05.06.20

bazilews
order some peppers scored his army of knights and went to war on the Vikings. beat them, the Vikings became United killed half of their own , liberated the Fort from aradena knights, went to war with samurai. then was too lazy to go, but I think the samurai will beat the knights

b
bazilews 05.06.20

Devill666
Original.