3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSlashur 05.06.20 02:46 pm

What is fashion and what they need (Midnight Club 2)

Mod stands for "modification". Means any modification of the game called a mod. Well, it's from the point of view of linguistics and word formation. And in fact, from the point of view of the player, we have more than a hundred mods for Midnight Club II playable of which not more than a dozen... So why would anyone need other modes, and can they even be called a mod from the point of view of the player, not the derivation? Personally, I think that to anyone other than their authors these mods are not needed! The fact that the modding is in itself a fascinating process, and creating a mod for your favorite game, it's doubly exciting. When you can do something, what you missed in the game, when something begins to live his life, you get more fun than after completing a difficult race. Believe me! That rivet tirelessly homegrown modders super-fashion not having the slightest idea about the creation of games, of what game-play, and not wanting to learn all of this.
With mods we can replace the cars of our opponents with more powerful cars: agree, not fun to play against weak opponents. With the help of mods we will be able to disperse Cocotte to maximum game speed. Fashion is also the replacement textures, models, subtitles, etc.
Summarizing the above mod is to replace the in-game anything.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rockokos 05.06.20

why do you lie here and write this

S
SSlashur 05.06.20

Rockokos
justify? proof that you're lying?

R
Rockokos 05.06.20

Slashur The Games
Hundreds of mods for Midnight club 2, you're at least a dozen show

S
SSlashur 05.06.20

Rockokos
Googly I personally know the site and in the VC you can find rare shit!