3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitomi Eiri 05.06.20 02:46 pm

Default or customization? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Inspired by the srach under the screenshots with default Rules.
Anyone plan to play? Sarah? Scott? Will poking around in the editor, or will not bother and will run by default?
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivasik 05.06.20

Hitomi Eiri
And do they plan ?

Z
ZerOveR 05.06.20

Personally, I will be your characters to create

Z
Zaychik 05.06.20

Start with the Cattle, I will try to customize his face to Shepard :)

T
Tdante 05.06.20

Here at Shepard's default face was the norm. And this time dudes what is wrong. Here POPs theirs norms looks, and the kids see all the nurse)) Resembles the curve face Amanda on the principles of create.
Definitely customization.

H
Hitomi Eiri 05.06.20

Ivasik
Always and everywhere only a custom. Tweaking in the editor for me an integral part of the game, I love this thing)

M
Master Gervant 05.06.20

I'll try Scott's kastomayzerov in their own way. If the game will try to default to play Sarah.

A
Anomel Suna 05.06.20

Default.

Bunny
Specificmedia. I still would prefer to try a new part with a new hero and not endlessly nostalgic for the old.

K
Kaia_Neri 05.06.20

I'll try to create myself, but, remembering that my hands are not from that place grow, obviously going to play default XD

M
MuscleMuseum 05.06.20

Always create a personal character and Andromeda is no exception .This time I'll try to create yourself)

T
TheHouse 05.06.20

Of course a custom. Love to play with full immersion. In games with choices, I try to make decisions that would take in real life based on the available facts. So always if you have a choice of appearance, try to do the character most similar to myself(though at the time of creation, guided by how I look currently, so like 100% of the characters comes out anyway).In General in ME1-3 and DAO; 2 ; Inqusition, in good 30-60 minutes hanging out at the editors of appearance)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 05.06.20

Editor dig deeper, of course. The rider on any face will be changed, but the default raiders and so handsome. Maybe with the default face-'m riders to pass. It's not like her face. Looks like I missed Butch monkeys from ME 1, 2, 3 whose default face is terrible and the editor do not masturbate, but cute and a pleasant female face cannot be created. There is already by default is pleasant and basically a pretty face but hate Andromeda again, something is not satisfied.

H
Hitomi Eiri 05.06.20

Still on teles also worked, the proportions of better steel. The main thing is not only in China but also in the game)

R
Richards 05.06.20

Role to play, only a man, as referring to the character, and the character is the player, because the player controls the Persian, the heads of the hero. And it rolepleynogo game. Hence the editor crash. There are certainly fans who to contact in the feminine. Although in the second passage it is possible and female Persian to play for free.

l
lazydemon 05.06.20

never in IU femboy not played - only a man. I think that I will not deviate from tradition. The first passage, at least. Well, to delve into the editor - is sacred )

I
Ivasik 05.06.20

Hitomi Eiri
I'm first in the game will appreciate the start-up appearance.
But I'll probably redo Persian.

Where a year ago developed wrote that it will be possible to scan your own photos and use it as a facial GG.
But then the topic died down.

e
en3rgizer 05.06.20

want classic face Shepard to stir up

M
Marina Kulik 05.06.20

Well of course customization,is not discussed)))

M
Miriad 05.06.20

In the editor I plan to hang out for both Scott and Sarah Ryder. Painfully I was afraid of the appearance of the classic (and seems to be nedovoljno) appearance of the daughter of Alec. She's a little awkward, although the second option is clearly better than the original.

R
Razox 05.06.20

For the man course, for the current pereproshel the original trilogy for a woman, and odd as it is not)
Well, looks custom, I think Chet like you care about for a very long time but many times in МЕ1-3.
And Sarah, the default will leave, like the rules, I don't know what all of bugurt for this reason.

L
Lidiya Ch 05.06.20

Only male Persian with customization. As with all Massico before.