3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg Sark 05.06.20 02:46 pm

The ending (Binary Domain)

Guys, tell me who passed, I passed the game but not all of me survived, but on YouTube there is a video with all the survivors (the so-called good ending. How to save Kane and big Bo, and if there is a possibility (I have it in Rolde like did not see) to save Shindo?
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marcus Lawrence 05.06.20

I have Kane survived, don't know how you could blow, but at the expense of a big Bo, there was a moment on the roof when you have a plate to carry, and got Cerberus was supposed to shoot the creature in the head, and generally where you lost it?

R
RadeonX1950 05.06.20

Shindo seems to be dying anyway. Big Bo and Cain will survive if all the characters have the confidence level will be at maximum (in the final battle Kane will put at risk instead of Bo).

B
Bigg Sark 05.06.20

RadeonX1950 Thank you, will try to go again and to save everyone.

M
Miroslaw 05.06.20

ie if the Kane trust max on it not taking?

M
Marcus Lawrence 05.06.20

Miroslaw
Capture anyway, but he'll be back in the final battle.

A
AtamanM 05.06.20

Damn I have Kane and Beau died...

T
TamagarA 05.06.20

I have Kane was full trust , but as it took more have not seen him , Bo died in the end -_-

A
AlekseySumbaev 05.06.20

Shindo can NOT be saved! Sorry,but the fact. Specifically soared, earning max trust Shindo,but it didn't help.

j
jikkle 05.06.20

But if Kane will be joined in the final battle will be under attack, he's going to die anyway? or survive after impact? somewhere else it was written that Rachel may be substituted.

A
AlekseySumbaev 05.06.20

Rachel is substituted if Bo a low level of confidence. Bo just goes to the side of major and fighting against You. With Kainom be okay if he joins You in the final battle. Also after the credits of those who admitted Fay love will look gorgeous roller.

g
gggg20091 05.06.20

yeah I have all survived and after the credits there is a clip for those who love faye

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.06.20

1) Kane will be in the final battle only if the trust is fully maximum?? And then I was somewhere without a couple millimeters, and it has not appeared.
2) High confidence in both English gives individual buns? I had a slightly above average both in the finale parted friends.
3) Shindo does not save neither at high nor at minimal confidence?

A
AlekseySumbaev 05.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
SHINDO IS UNSALVAGEABLE! Sorry of course...

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.06.20

Aleksey7Ferrari
sorry, about thought suddenly with minimal trust he'll say something like:
You bastard, well, no, I wouldn't stay here and pushing gg from the door, run in, not in itself - ehhh, dreams, dreams))

and about the British know nothing or in any case friends break up?

A
AlekseySumbaev 05.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Charlie and friends always, Rachel may die if bad trust Bo.

A
ANRE 05.06.20

Not the fact that SHINDO all died. It showed that - vaguely resembled death.
I wanted to ask : I Have died BO, Cain, did not appear, and in contee gg saves the fairies ( I never said I loved her) and out. QUESTION: are there any other endings after the credits ? on YouTube - not found.

a
aist16 05.06.20

IMHO. Different endings of the game is idle speculation.
In the game, once the player is given the option to save or not partner Bo. Time to destroy the dish – antenna with the excess, and you can safely come back and save the big Bo. Regarding the trust mates, less talk is not the case. And the fact that they sometimes (but not often) fall under your bullet – detail. After the game, ALL who have the patience to watch the credits, you'll see the video, as Dan and faye shoot the robots and police officers who hunt for fairies. By the way, big Bo only did that on the side of major. He then said to Dan: "Do you think I really have to shoot you?".

P
Powerless 05.06.20

Strange I have all survived,all absolute partner,even the cute faith:)
And the big Bo I fled to save,he then came back after the destruction of the plates,I don't know what you have:)

P
Powerless 05.06.20

And Yes, exactly, Cain could not save:(

P
Powerless 05.06.20

aist16
You're a fool,different endings imeetsja in mind who podstavitsya shot,I framed Big Bo,Kane has not returned,faith was a love otnsheniya and they even...after he got the bullet out of faith's hands then they like it:D
And this video will show if the relationship with faith will be..But if big Bo will have bad relations then he peridot on the side of the major,and will save Caine.
Don't know shut up