3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Rudnev. 05.06.20 02:47 pm

Map of Sosnovka, I don't know where to buy animals (Farming Simulator 17)

I do not understand where to buy animals in the fs17(((

Animals just not in the store?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgZ 05.06.20

on the farm there is a buying area, for example in the barn at your farm near the gate

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 05.06.20

17 version animal made from this menu. Now they have a separate menu for purchase if to come to the appropriate place on the map.

l
lehans 05.06.20

About bakeries and about pens

D
Den 05.06.20

And does anyone know where chickens sell?

B
Boss_Timurchik 05.06.20

Den
chickens do not sell, they have you by default

D
Den 05.06.20

Boss_Timurchik
I just remember before you could buy untold thousands of chickens without straining to make money, just donating eggs to the boutiques tons. And then hung around near the paddock, and the window of purchase does not appear.

S
Sergey Rudnev. 05.06.20

Who knows how to FS17 to transfer equipment from the shop to the farm in FS15.
And tortured is every time into the store to run?

e
e13geni4 05.06.20

Sergey Rudnev.
Well, they offer to move your equipment to the farm, and after moving happily report that equipment is moved to the store! Crooks ... ;-)
Install mod TELEPORT_FS17 - and the problem will disappear !

S
Sergey Rudnev. 05.06.20

e13geni4
something and teleport doesn't work for me again in the store sends the equipment (((

e
e13geni4 05.06.20

Sergey Rudnev.
get in the technique you wish to move + tap F11 + pick a place in the map where you want to move + hold LMB . Ready ! Sometimes does not work ( a helicopter that throws, have some rest )))) , but most everything is OK.

S
Sergey Rudnev. 05.06.20

e13geni4
Well I will try now

S
Sergey Rudnev. 05.06.20

The class works, Thank you!

P
PiratKiller 05.06.20

Guys have fashion for sale boards

D
Dmitry Astahov 05.06.20

question Sosnovka mode. Sosnova Terra 1.4. 2 points of sale (transport company and mill) has the leverage to departure. How it works? Came, sold the crop, look at the lever some. Pulled the train to where it went. Went well and figs with it. After a couple of minutes to register dinging the message came a lot of dough for the sold harvest. Probably interest the train)))) But then we didn't sell the crop, as these levers are not pulled - not a penny given. Started a new game on the same card - again the train gave money only 1 time.This feature is a one-time campaign? Or I something not so do?

n
nIGHTVEn 05.06.20

Tell me people. Did not catch up how to fill in Sosnovka tera 1.4 mill fuel. there benzo need, even if not a benzo where to fill it?

e
e13geni4 05.06.20

nIGHTVEn
all deceptive word fuel. And under it at the sawmill mean wood chips or straw ! And where to shove, you will find...))))

e
e13geni4 05.06.20

F
Fc_korolev 05.06.20

nIGHTVEn
How do you like this map of Sosnovka Terra ??? very different in functionality from Sosnovka ??

n
narimantas 05.06.20

nIGHTVEn
Not a benzo and straw