3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 06.06.20 03:24 pm

Share the experience of the game. (Predator: Hunting Grounds)

All good!
The EGS gave after the coveted coupons, and I decided to realize his dream and bought the same Predator. The result was 250 Rubas-bottle of vodka (lousy).
Judging by the themes of this masterpiece is not interesting, I'll try to Express my three don't need an opinion, maybe people will catch up, the project, in principle, not so bad...For 250.
So, briefly (more IMHO): the game is sessionso 3 (sort of) different maps. A group of 4 persons, represented by the classes:assault,sniper,scout and caliper with their skills opposed to the same 4 classes to choose for the predator. I almost did not play because chasing other people. Basically play a Berserker (very dangerous in Klose) or hunter (special far attacks).
The landing of the infantry, as well as the aims on the maps is always different, but the principle is the same: to find, collect, blow, get, kill, release, etc. Then return to the landing site and wait for the Vert. Or take out the Predator. He appears randomly in place and will attack squad/squads of bots, but first they have to find. As found come, then it will be batch-the coolest part of the game. The predator in the right hands is deadly (literally) threat, and people are not looking at serious firepower doesn't always come out the winners. Very powerful bow, a powerful shot from a cannon, skillfully thrown trap, spear, and finally samoletnaya death can not give people a chance.
In the Arsenal of people: machine guns, shotguns, heavy machine guns, etc. Guest/I (in the game the Persians of both sexes, and predatores too) from a distant planet cut humans with a bow, we are familiar with shoulder cannons, spears, network traps, etc. Arsenal is great, but mostly they all go to the same.
The atmosphere...Those who like me watched the Predator is still on the tape will drop for sure. The music, the entourage, the tape at the turntable (though black hawk), individual weapons and armor, like in the movies, actually made really cool. Predator grunts, stomping running, screaming, when treated with made-my compliments.
The graph I have in the minimal, because optimise alas, really so-so (though not all). They promise to lift a patch of the 25th. But they say looks not bad. I first pinned the spirit and gameplay, for which optimize can be forgiven.
Sori that mnogabukf, done.
I think that your 250 Rubas game fully fulfills. Ride a week, until tired. The platform is there, the people there. Well, at the moment, 1000 for her, not real, unfortunately the price).
Who wants to roll together-write to the PM throw off the nickname in EGS.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Altair 06.06.20

They have a game with the sale of the Deluxe Edition.
I bought the regular version.
But I can't pay and I have, buying the Deluxe Edition to pay for a game I already bought.

j
jax baron 06.06.20

I liked the game but I will say one thing the idea is good but the implementation is lame, and the game would be to complement the content well, for example, would be a lot of suspensions for weapons where the precision or mobility etc

L
Lord Altair 06.06.20

And fish are not very hardy. Yes, bots cause weak damage. But eats one player for 2 seconds blows a quarter HP.

I
InfiKirill121 06.06.20

Lord Altair
As it should be) the Predator is a hunter, not a heavy tank)) But in this game, you're not a hunter can not be normal and the tank, maybe the steps here well, PPC how LOUD the predator, from his mother, most fearsome creatures that dick understand how many years.

g
gennaz 06.06.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
What is the PC configuration and how much fps in the game?

T
Thasot 06.06.20

Can somebody explain to me how this moronic game to use the circle chat? Pinch the CTRL key, point to the desired phrase, what the fuck is it not pronounced? What else need to click? I'm tired of no communication to play with the morons on the team. Or such as roundnose in this game to say something into the microphone? Clamped T which is registered in the layout at all nichrome not happening. In the settings I have piratical. What a moron so all menu making, nichrome not understand, is enabled or disabled. What does the button on? IF YOU CLICK ENABLE? OR IS ALREADY INCLUDED ONCE GLOW ON?

K
KentAVP 06.06.20

I personally liked the game. dynamic and predator on top. of the minuses only a long search for a match for the predator, about 5 minutes

played a couple of hours and here is what I would like to add:
it is a pity that there is no possibility to play with bots, the match for the predator looks for 3-7 minutes
the ping of other players I see that almost all players in the USA. the Council therefore consider the evening time in the US to play looking for faster.
pity that there is no single player game. it would be cooler

R
Rogatyy Lord 17.07.20

FPS drops if you enable shadows higher than low , all other settings on high I XS what is this nonsense

N
NightGameMassacre 17.12.20

Best Game of the Year. I am waiting for the release on Steam to gather a squad and chase predators.

g
gennaz 08.02.21

To play it, you just need a brutal PC, the game absolutely does not meet the recommended system requirements.
Spoiler

S
Spiny 08.02.21

I played it when it was a demo. Somehow she is ... not habitual for a maniac. Yes, and a controversial point who will still be saved from whom. In that free demo, the predator sometimes just suffered from well-coordinated work for the soldier. And on the topic of games about maniacs, I somehow got used to the fact that the killer is some kind of maniac, and the survivors are defenseless people or even girls.