3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krechet79 17.10.19 04:18 am

How to save stolen (taken from a cadaver) hat. Is there a solution? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Komrad help, I found a beautiful hat to the deceased, which the wagon with the dynamite ride in the evening in a forest near San Denis and then she was gone, as was found to keep these hats????

About the special hats (which are highlighted and saved) I know!!! It is about randonnee hats in the game.

I am here with a hat killed a lot more like for example white hat lawyer, but on the Internet anything intelligible could not find, can someone HELP solved the problem???
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Wait for PC to fashion. )

K
Kokoprime1991 17.10.19

In 1x it's not a problem, but FICA... the game is close to reality if the hat flew, bye-bye.

K
Krechet79 17.10.19

Kokoprime1991
Kokoprime1991 wrote:
if the hat flew away, then bye-bye
yeah, but the other hats are saved, why not give the opportunity to the player to choose what to keep and what not?

F
Fishgrinder 17.10.19

Buy a hat in the store. In different cities different range.

K
Krechet79 17.10.19

Fishgrinder
there is no such shopping
Spoilerphobe give a cowboy outfit at the end of the game ( it is similar in shape to the hat of John Marston with the first part, but all black)

K
Kokoprime1991 17.10.19

Krechet79
Well you have to understand if this hat is not in the range, then to keep it you will not be able...
Alas I'm not a big mod on the PS and not sure what they are, but if the game will be released on PC, I think there are hats for every taste will be...

K
Krechet79 17.10.19

Kokoprime1991
I thought maybe I have a glitch in the game, the category of Stolen hat is, and to keep their not ((

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

Krechet79
Pay attention that there there are restrictions on headwear which drags the horse to add a new one, it is necessary to remove the old one.

s
sargatas 17.10.19

Krechet79
Hats shining lying on the ground, be automatically saved when putting them on. Other hats are not saved.