3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zver790 17.10.19 04:18 am

Who took place? (They Are Billions)

Anyone mastered the lowland 48 days on the nightmare?And precisely because so much had to rebuild the settlement of 1200 people in version 1.0.Damn ,such a weird map.As I was swearing BL....
My record is 50 days and 9 h,could 49 if yuzal cheating with the game winding down and loading the auto save.I understand the alpha version, the se,but the broken balance is always angry.I see the option to go for so many days after the full flow branch of technology,that is, at the very end.But why would they put such a map in the middle of the game a mystery to me.They are nerf in the update timer,but how much time I lost(I Wonder is it possible do it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timuchin 17.10.19

To be honest,I'm in this game for the first time the cheaters have used.And then pumping.Scribe.Waiting for the crowd.And she's back.And Hz.On 8 missions braked

T
Timuchin 17.10.19

It's a shame actually,2-3 hours to build.And then on to you.Dick in a village was

Z
Zver790 17.10.19

It's a shame actually,2-3 hours to build.And then on to you.Dick in the village was-Oh,Yes!A unique sensation.Is not a pleasant thing,perhaps,here the time spent.This game play for hardcore and here it is,but if you come up with the mechanics where not even error,and sometimes just plain bad luck ruined all,do not make such prolonged missions.Here by the way ,I thought again,this cheat Engin to evaluate the whole branch development.I think the lower path of development would have sareal-replenishment of each. 24 hours.The game has gorgeous ideas,but they coexist with a very bad.

T
Timuchin 17.10.19

Zver790
Yes Yes.Sorry it hours.The day before yesterday 4 hours played in missions where zombies only come over the bridge.50 day wave should be.Who knew that they would come no wave,volname.Program.Yesterday, sharpened the defense.Walls every couple of meters,wasps around the perimeter, snipers in the towers.The soldiers behind the walls.And that,again, 4 hours off).

T
Timuchin 17.10.19

Because ponastavili everywhere min. as a result, when these mines are detonated.Explosions and half of the soldiers were killed, and walls were destroyed.Ostavshuusa army.One-on-one with the Horde and without walls.Nothing saved.The land they rest in peace.

Z
Zver790 17.10.19

Yes.Another controversial decision.The technology tree.Not to suffer just need to take the shock tower.It is possible and without it on the bridge.But feel the difference:two walls with three towers each,in total 6 towers ,and a break of only one of the lines. And 9 walls(no sh towers) ,lots of towers for the soldiers,the soldiers themselves 40 fighters,many of the titans even make the time and stop the entire Horde on the bridge only at the end of the base.Still remember the nightmare missions and destroy hordes of zombies to unlock the road to the trail. jobs.I managed not to inject the wasp.God, I then spent about an hour on slow mod battles-hit,ran,collected a lot of trains,pomateritsya ,when someone died.The developers are well able to Troll.A development path is useless.I took the tavern,and were to build it,you need to open warehouses,IMHO it's otherwise physically unable to build resource limit is not enough.Then I have a good feel hardcore of this game.

T
Timuchin 17.10.19

Zver790
Yeah,I also opened the advanced technology)there was a foundry,built it,and there's nothing.The factory works but does nothing)

T
Timuchin 17.10.19

Zver790
Try the towers, thank you,if not flew