3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marselas1 06.06.20 03:26 pm

New map - MAFIA discussion!!!!!!!!!!!! (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

This adaptation of the eponymous Warcraft card game which became bestsellerom in big companies
A few words about the mod-there is a standard fashion(the godfather,metro, etc). Also there is a mod - selectively in this fashion, the role is set by the host(they need to write in small letters without a dash, and each separately).
So the summary: the aim of the game is to survive,to find a mob of townspeople.to kill all the city of Orlando , to survive and novokrest new lo clinic for the undead ,to survive and to recruit new clink for worship.
In addition there are independent roles, they play for themselves and win in certain circumstances (for example the serial number wins if survives and kills almost all citizens ) .
The game consists of days and nights . In the afternoon there is a discussion and then voting, for those who think bad and night actions inherent in the roles of characters (murder for the mafia, the cure for doctors, recruitment, etc.)
To carry out the functions of the roles need a night to write and color of the player(for special roles is not enough to write the player's color, for example for the father to enlist he writes to + and color of the player, for witch the color of that player
whom it governs space, and the colour of that on which she wants to perform an action, for the bus driver and color swap players through space) ,on which the action is directed.
Colors - red, blue, green, yellow, pink, orange, brown, purple, turquoise, gray, light blue, dark green ( Write here exactly how to write them in the game ,because the translator is clearly a problem with the Russian language)
Here are some of the roles:
MAFIA
Godfather -OH YEAH if you got rejoice)he is immortal in the night, its role is to issue orders mafia and the recruitment of recruits and prostitutes.(If they control the witch, it will kill like a normal mafia, if it will shoot wij they both learn of each other's roles( also maniac),if dad will try verbanut detective,they learn of each other's roles.)
Advisor - can see the roles as well as the detective,with the death of his father is his role
Mafia - a simple member of the mafia can kill night
Whore-a member of the mafia may Bloch Rolly night
Surgeon -the mob doctor healer heals the night
The CITY
Citizen - easy-member city does not have the ability
The doctor-healer heals current 1 the assassination if the victim was attacked by 2 players ,he umiiral
Policeman checks the players night in the presence of ties with the mafia
Detetive - explains the role of night, father pokazyvaetsya as a citizen
Vigilante - killer the city has a limited number of cartridges can not have to beat the godfather
Bus driver change at night, sometimes for example, if you switch the victim with the killer then the killer will be killed by night
Prostitute - block role can be recruited by the godfather
Recruit - temporarily belongs to the city (can be recruited to mafia)
Mason - almost like a citizen, but knows other masons, and can talk to them at night
Damn -if he is killed at night ,then he dies and turns into zombie
INDIE (independent)
Serial killer - can kill in the night ,can't kill father
Witch is the control of the other Persians for example if it is a control vigilante that he will kill those whom he imposed the witch
Suicide - kills the target in the night and all who have chosen this same goal
OTHER ROLES
Cult leader - recruit people to your cult,the godfather, damned, zombies,psychic and other indie can't be recruited
The cultist - a member of the cult, has no night abilities
Zombies can no dead
The medium speaks with the dead of the night

Map kuul, it is possible to kill a few hours with the excitement of figuring out who is who ,killing,recruiting, etc
70 Comments
Sort by:
F
FusioN- 06.06.20

The map really rules. But the topic and the author is dull in the extreme. Why this guide? If someone who have not played this map, read it , and I don't expect he will understand what's what. By this you can see that the author either started to play it recently , or just decided to draw the attention on the forums... a Lot of inaccuracies in timey - ''Whore-a member of the mafia may Bloch Rolly night'' It is a block but not all... ''the Terrorist bespredelschik XA'' - Mostly not clear what he's doing. Whereas a terrorist kills, the goal of the night and all who have chosen this same goal. ''The leader of a cult - recruiter'' is Also not clear who and where he's recruiting... I would Write recruits into their cult , and can recruit not all... a Lot of strange - the idea is good but I advise you to edit the subject

m
marselas1 06.06.20

I did not set myself the goal to explain everything,but just wanted to briefly enter into the swing of things.
If I have described everything from the most basic to the tactics of the game, the theme was used 3 times more in volume
The description will be helpful to those who played 1-3 times did not understand and rejected the game.
Also maybe NID reading, interested in this mapoi.

FusioN if you think I'm a novice in it - go play on days?!
Leave Asya

...devourer... 06.06.20

I just want napostit here

F
FusioN- 06.06.20

Gogo

...devourer... 06.06.20

Oh yeah,it's as ogogo difficult

I
IyInYan 06.06.20

The map is really good . It reminds me of chess , it is quite a lot to nachtrit ... of course it all depends on the player's experience , and a contingent of plays with him . Well, speaking of that - I wanted to create this topic :) . You're a little ahead .

P. S. Make the first post better , and fill . If anything , I'm happy to help :) .

...devourer... 06.06.20

IyInYan
play chess?

m
marselas1 06.06.20

Happy?
I edited the thread!!!
But still,I don't have the education of a journalist( I'm a lawyer, and only the future,at the moment I study at uni) , and I don't know why there are so harshly judged my post.
After all, some here don't know simple things about the Russian language.

e
erars 06.06.20

Mapa norms of the current leader a bit most people. if it rules to play the kapets all

m
marselas1 06.06.20

The leader is good the Persian but do not cheat because it does not know the rest of the cultists.

...devourer... 06.06.20

marselas1
alas ,but strictly here no one will judge you:)

m
marselas1 06.06.20

Again, I finished guide, added writing of colors (especially for thee, Fluid :).), described fashion and roles for the night, in the role of added Mason(nobody likes them , but in vain, because they know each other - they are very formidable force.)
Who knows what medium we should start offer night, to hear the dead write plz
Quote:
marselas1
alas ,but strictly here no one will judge you:)
And you're still degradirovali? If you have a limit, or don't prevratishsya in amoeba, don't quit?

e
erars 06.06.20

medium with a dash it is necessary to write in the night so that he heard the dead, and with spaz on direct chat

m
marselas1 06.06.20

ATP

I
IyInYan 06.06.20

Hmm , marselas1 you can make a list of players - ie , they could write: /w Bet in the mafia ? . It would be nice if everyone would leave your nickname in the message .

BloodMoon-

e
erars 06.06.20

17.09.10 16:39 good Leader of the Persian but do not cheat because it does not know the rest of the cultists.

The cultists can ask the Leader of the day, for example, come close to them, that's all.

...devourer... 06.06.20

And you're still degradirovali? If you have a limit, or don't prevratishsya in amoeba, don't quit?
I kind of stopped you agrit. norms th

tigerdirect?now I'll never believe,what you learn at uni

m
marselas1 06.06.20

Quote:
Hmm , marselas1 you can make a list of players - ie , they could write: /w Bet in the mafia ? . It would be nice if everyone would leave your nickname in the message .

BloodMoon-

Not a bad idea.

[PPC]marselas

Create club mafia,post here and add nicknames to your list of acquaintances already left here.
There's another idea, you can use the channel - mafia to between games, the players scattered in all directions.

How do you imagine TOP 5 roles of the mafia?
Here's mine:

1.The godfather
2.The leader of a cult
3.Detective
4.Mafia
5.Witch

F
FusioN- 06.06.20

1.The godfather - the role is truly unique. Impossible to recruit , to bring down , salacity , swap , kill the night ( except for terrorists ).
2. The leader of a cult? Hmm... it All depends on fashion and... luck :)
3. Detective not the top though doubtless a very useful role for the town but... If he mentions that checked out that one night and he is mafia (the zombie , the cult etc.) 95% probability that it'll kill the night , although the doctor may poilite but often the doctor plays degenerate who does not even know how hilite.
4.Of course... But sirinek can compete not only with him. Again don't forget about Vijay who kills as his and of others.
5. Heh as took making a mess in the game , to rely as sirenic for example both only for himself , but the role of the OFC is good.

A
Aleksey9621 06.06.20

In-game nick Iwey