3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoine777 06.06.20 03:27 pm

Quest \"rose of memory\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Where to find the Rose of Memory in the quest a Matter of life and death?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antoine777 06.06.20

ProDJ666 - For the roses better with Triss to go, it will hold. Bath on the map below, which painted a statue of two lovers obnimashka

K
Ksyuta 06.06.20

By the way, what about rose's memory? Her quest gives?

z
zanoza 06.06.20

Xuta. after the murder keirana, Triss

L
Lil_G. 06.06.20

Where to find the Rose of Memory ?

J
Jayce Blueberry 06.06.20

Lil_G.
Rose memory garden lovers, to the left of the waterfall from a high rock there is a path up to the garden.

S
Stalker 009 06.06.20

Oh and also wanted to ask , what is this for a wall in the cave which is under the garden , there is still the rose grows its memory , you need to break ???

V
VikVichka 06.06.20

Stalker 009
Hmm, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't quite understand the question...probably. If you're there with Triss, then hit Aardam in the wall and go to the cutscene.

t
thesmilex 06.06.20

Not not not people about the wall in the cave where rose dented not break like

F
Flash1234 06.06.20

If you go on the map from down town, there ascend the mountain and there is a large garden with red roses and a statue of two embracing while lying elves. So, if you go to the right, spuskaeshsya into the cave and there the path is blocked by a dilapidated wall from bricks (there are many in the game and they force the ARD sign), this in appearance is exactly the same, but ARD does not work( Who knows what? We need to strengthen the sign or entry only under the quest? Or is it nothing?))

t
thesmilex 06.06.20

and about the cave I wrote, later when you get a rose Triss everything will be

A
Andrey609 06.06.20

stuck in the cave with Triss in the quest the rose of remembrance,tried everything and no it does not get(((

T
Trind 06.06.20

Andrey609
Offer Triss to take a dip in the pool and he there stay out of Rocha needs a wall to break!

N
Niicc 06.06.20

How to complete the quest return memory you need to bring a rose of remembrance Triss, where to find her?

Was one rose of memory, but I gave Triss (the quest rose of remembrance)

O
Overclock[er] 06.06.20

Niicc
In the forest There above the waterfall where you telecast found there!Not in the cave,come in, and left.There is a road here top go up there and the statue here to get to the nei approach would it say take the rose.

O
Orion33 06.06.20

Funny bug. If you swim, Vernon breaks down the wall is the exit. If you don't swim, get +20% resist to magic and crashproof the wall.