3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 06.06.20 03:27 pm

Infuriating moments... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

All kind time of day!

Let's talk about the most, and not very infuriating moments in our beloved the game...
Here is a little list of my own:
1. Job organizations, it is a complete PPC! What developed could not account for the fact that not all get to play co-op that many people play solo, but the game constantly throws job where you have to pass at least two solo stupidly did not have time to time...
2. Bots are like cheaters, they can see through walls, shoot precisely at you, even if you haven't see the gesture... especially hate it in jobs, bots, cheaters and players still getting in the way... if there's session players, at least bots are weak would do, and then you are shot from boats, and there is still some kind of rat-a player shoots at you... tin and stupidity!
3. Spawn after death - why spawn right next to your corpse, me killing another player, I'll just spawn and the same player then kills again, even with focus not time, it is stupid to pop and pop you... or he's a cheater...
4. Cheaters - well, it's a worn out topic, to talk about it makes no sense, but it's one of the infuriating moments...

Well, everything is... if I see something f@paraseraya, I will add...

Write your infuriating moments!

Thank you for your attention!
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 06.06.20

Except for the modders and cheaters, nothing annoying.

p
puumar 06.06.20

Kylet wrote:
Job organizations, it is a complete PPC
Do not take those who for a few people, what's the problem then. But the system itself is a blunt konesh with this sectioned. The randomness while you will find normal people with whom you can job any go.
Kylet wrote:
and then there's some kind of rat-a player shoots at you.
That's what the calculation. )
Kylet wrote:
why to spawn right next to your corpse
Not near, but within the quarter. Not necessarily cheaters, can be prokachannye players with weapons with armor-piercing bullets, etc. Often this is done on purpose, moderators or similar players. Start with them skirmish, and even a simple weapon it can blow 200-300 thousands. Again and payment.
Kylet wrote:
if I see something
May not work, the goal is to make a serious game it was not originally intended. By and large all the interest in it ends with the purchase of the yacht, and then as the campaign mode is nothing to do.

R
RPOCLABB 06.06.20

Kylet wrote:
1. Job organizations, it is a complete PPC! What developed could not account for the fact that not all get to play co-op that many people play solo, but the game constantly throws job where you have to pass at least two solo stupidly did not have time to time...
Well pritenziya sucked from the finger,it is online,of course it is targeted at least to the passage 2 of the body,for singles is single....
Kylet wrote:
2. Bots are like cheaters, they can see through walls, shoot precisely at you, even if you haven't see the gesture... especially hate it in jobs, bots, cheaters and players still getting in the way... if there's session players, at least bots are weak would do, and then you are shot from boats, and there is still some kind of rat-a player shoots at you... tin and stupidity!
It is impossible to make them weaker,there is a script which defines in fact methorst and the reaction of the bot,however in some tasks if there are competitors bots will not spawned. But jobs where you have to defend against bots and players are really heavy.
Kylet wrote:
. Spawn after death - why spawn right next to your corpse, me killing another player, I'll just spawn and the same player then kills poyat, even with focus not time, it is stupid to pop and pop you... or he's a cheater...
Hmm,well, then lucky,if the person is sane after killing 2-3 in a row you or toss it in the more distant distance...

p
puumar 06.06.20

RPOCLABB wrote:
it is targeted at least to the passage 2 of the body
Not all of them. For example, in the Simon task in a mug are important to log host and manage the session to close. )
And Martin's job too easy in a mug run, but there are already sectioned at least two people. And so many tasks done, you can run this one, but they forcibly made by several people.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 06.06.20

annoying inadequate players, cheaters toli toli honest, all uncertain to the players! which do not allow to play! to them there!

K
Kaylet 06.06.20

Salvador Gunzerker
and modders annoy??

K
Kaylet 06.06.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
wow, there are... but to me, inadequate is being requested, well do not disturb and direct him not care, he was stronger starts, not even have time to change a session, just hit esc, boom black screen has been spawned, just press again, again black screen... and so on... and he and another friend will call and they both begin to suffer... no, that Russian speakers can understand the first time, sometimes again four-thread will do and fall behind, or to help start also otsrelivayut you bots, cops, and here Pindos to all prayers are answered - cry... type crying...

K
Kaylet 06.06.20

RPOCLABB wrote:
Well pritenziya sucked from the finger,it is online,of course it is targeted at least to the passage 2 of the body,for singles is single....
well I have no friends playing GTA, tankers alone, and so you have to solo...

K
Kaylet 06.06.20

puumar wrote:
Do not take those who for a few people, what's the problem then
the problem is that I'm talking about the tasks of the organizations where something where-that to move them to steal the cargo, or to deliver, there do not choose how it will be, they write that the type for this assignment you need at least two people, but it is written at the time when the job is already active and you have to try to perform in a solo, sometimes it works, but with these nerves, and in the end 100 - 120K, but from this podgoret...))

p
puumar 06.06.20

Kylet wrote:
where something where-that to move them to steal the cargo, or to deliver, there do not choose how it will be, they write that the type for this assignment you need at least two people
You're probably confusing with the sale. Stealing resources everywhere like in one calmly running. When you sell Yes, if the full scale of the goods, it can accommodate 4 persons, there is give transport at four different places. In addition to the bots and other players, it's a mission for another time. For two, you can still manage to do the 4-d flight but in a purely physically do not have time. But this is not a problem, picked up two points in the scale of goods, go sell. Or sell all goods, where there is such a function.

K
Kaylet 06.06.20

puumar
so that's funny that sometimes the task is given, at full scale, such as in the solo easy to handle... but that's about to steal the goods - here you knock three turntables, it's not difficult, and they drop out of the three boxes, or from the wreckage of these three cases, they are guarded by cops, and these three boxes lying around, I usually, 10 km from the point of delivery, and you carry them one by one... on one of these jobs I at the time did not have time the last box to bring rarely have time...

S
Salvador Gunzerker 06.06.20

Cailet
The boxes need to fly a helicopter, then we'll have time.

.Chiken 17.07.20

Cailet
If you will Google how to do such a session (and make it very simple), then you won't have to wait xD

K
Kaylet 17.07.20

.Chiken
well, I'm still stuck in Space Haven and C&C Remastered, but thanks anyway for the info, I will someday...

R
RPOCLABB 17.07.20

Cailet
3 drawers in the one body=1 box on the wind,take 2+maggot or Buzzard[buy as a personal T/C and free to cause as transport organizations,whether in the first couple]

t
t830x 17.07.20

Cailet
it is a separate iron router with the advanced firewall block. I, too, in such sessions would get stuck where the opportunities are limited but when I learned to clean the public where all the running around 0 became more fun and interesting. And at any moment can remove the block to br came from sold chotam who need.

RPOCLABB
Fu weak, I'm 15 years single play and not get bored :D

R
RPOCLABB 17.07.20

t830x
NUU I am not one to play began with the release on the PC and was playing so slowly today,but the desire to stay online more than 2 hours a day I have not appeared for a long time)

PS: Though recently found a couple of adequate and play with them on request and availability)