3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barakial 06.06.20 03:27 pm

Broke ACC (Diablo 2)

Hi all, recently returned to D2 and started to play with friends because I heard that the wipe was, I pumped the day Sorka had not slept all day, slept 4 hours then I go to farm, and I was constantly, your connection has been interrupted, the game rocked odinakovo have jesui of poseiden everything works, what not to do thanks to the Internet tried, not what is given to each of your ACC, he has the same thing on my ACC, your connection has been interrupted, created new ACC it doesn't work vicidial in chat, admin please HELP to solve the problem pliz sorry Sorka she's already dressed in the armor of norms and 86 LVL((
87 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 06.06.20

I have the same thing... every 15-20 minutes the game crash

g
g_n 06.06.20

Maybe the game was installed from the administrator, but not running from the administrator. Or used foreign software.

B
Barakial 06.06.20

g_n
What not yuzayu, with friends it lags a lot I have played day everything was normal, went to bed and even the computer is not cut down, woke up started the game and went I told you gave a friend my ACC and he wikideal chat on my ake and his aka all the rules, how can it be ?

B
Barakial 06.06.20

and I created new ACC everything is working, I go to old vicidial

M
Mudrost Ondala 06.06.20

>Poseiden
>Not that
>Throws
In my opinion, the server does not recognize your input language, and therefore vicidial. Try it with a dictionary.

N
NNpk 06.06.20

I think there server is something against bots and thought we bots(since a lot of rolled) and our Aki threw it into the cache ( but there I really nothing to do for working with coronaviruses 1 day a week a few MB if you're lucky) razbante PLC)))) or clean pls) on the new everything is working at least 10 Windows on an old go more 1 cannot and 1 to 5 minutes)

[
[_JENKA_] 06.06.20

NNpk
bot admitted that he's a bot. the computer has its own consciousness. Skynet , is that you?

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

[_JENKA_]
offe a similar thing - if you're too often are creating games, the account will be banned temporarily, this is the famous blizzardskies antibot, which prevents current players. But then hike the effect is permanent.

K
Kover 06.06.20

otherworldly soft

h
hypehypehype 06.06.20

nevozmohno igrat, vikidivaet postoyanno
softa drygogo nikogo net
nachalos dnya 2 back

P
Prosveshenie 06.06.20

What else to expect from cheats demo-mode, where after the death of the spawn in the city? Play on hardcore, there is not eject as often. And if they do, you will only be happy about this))

g
g_n 06.06.20

Carefully check third-party software and uninstall it if present.

In the game folder there should be no files except those that are there are installed when you install the game from the official disc, and those are strictly downloaded from our website with a written confirmation that they are enabled in multiplayer.

Also no other programs should not interfere in the operation of the game client to change his behavior.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

Prosveshenie
soothe your Manu in the next topic)))

B
Barakial 06.06.20

g_n
Sorka shook the classics to new ACC yesterday all was fine came to 66лвл today began to drag wigs, on the second difficulty is the beginning of all kicks on 1, now and Sorka was based on the classics kick through the 20s prebyvanie in the game, I can stream to include you personally and show if you don't believe look at the server this, before this PG I was not here for more than 5 years of playing, came back this year and is started, the problem is you, not us.

g
g_n 06.06.20

Barakial wrote:
stream
You can record video:
1) the game is completely off (no it is not running in the task Manager on the tab, processes or in newer versions of windows - details there are no processes associated with the game is not visible)
2) the contents (files) of the folder Diablo II
3) the properties of the shortcut that starts the game, the second tab (where the path to the executable file that it was completely live and the path to the working folder, too) and the tab compatibility
4) start the game and show where the drop

F
Frendzy 06.06.20

removed the anti - drop has stopped.

h
hypehypehype 06.06.20

postavil poverh 2.03 1.14 d, vrode rabotaet normalno

N
NNpk 06.06.20

there will be as written in the Internet in 4 to 7 days) while I drive with 3 wigs akov)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

NNpk
could be better ponoyut like rangler?
why do you want success and all that...

B
Barakial 06.06.20

g_n

Here all list see